Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

epilogue.

I walked into the gymnasium with my bag slung around my arm, my gear already on me. The girls were huddled up, talking aimlessly. I didn't spot Giselle, but I did find Steph and Hannah.

"Hey girls, what's everyone chatting about?" I glanced around at the other girls once I reached the large group.

"You'll never guess!" Steph squealed, "Giselle is in the athletics office right now talking to the head coach of US's Olympic team! They're asking us to attend selection camp for London!" She jumped around while Hannah nodded happily.

"Oh. That's cool." I dropped my bag on the bench along with everyone else's things, "When're you guys leaving?"

"Sometime next(ppt)wait us? What about you? Aren't you gonna come? You're great! You could be on the Olympic team!" Steph grasped my shoulders, shaking me quite roughly.

"I'm Canadian." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck. That sure made Steph stop shaking me.

"Oh yeah.." Her voice went down a notch, but soon went back up, "Maybe you can play for team Canada! We'll beat you're ass!" She grinned.

"Oh-ho, maybe I will, but you ain't beating our ass. You're gonna be the one's with you're butts kicked!" I smirked.

So that's what I did. After practice, I went online, downloaded a selection camp form, and filled one out, and emailed it to the Canadian Volleyball Association. I was excited for they're reply, and I would get to meet tons of people who loved volleyball as much as me. I just hoped they all weren't bitches. That's how most volleyball clubs were, since they were filled with stuck up girls.

It wasn't long until Cody came home from a day out with some of his boys.

"Cody! I'm going to the selection camp for Canada's Olympic Volleyball team!" I cheered once he got home.

"Oh cool, when and where is that?"

"Winnipeg. Next week!" I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. I felt like Cody when he was in the NHL Draft. Finally aiming for something big in my career. "So we need to leave soon!"

"Alright, I'll plan the flights then, like usual." I heard him mumble as he rummaged through the fridge.

I quickly took out my phone, speed dialing Tyler.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY GUYS. I officially claim this story as over. I didn't plan on ending it this early. I just decided to do something else since I gave myself that huuuuge break. Sorry about that. But, I have decided to make a sequel if you haven't noticed!

SO. SEQUEL: here. I know, IT'S ALL BLEEEGGGGGHHH. I might change the layout.

Some basically, you know how Caroline is always there for Tyler, this time he's gonna be there for her throughout the Olympics. Ain't this great timing for the London 2012 Olympics? So yeah, I'm gonna be keeping track of the games this summer. DID YOU KNOW MORE PEOPLE TUNE INTO THE FIFA CUP THAN THE OLYMPICS. DONT YOU GUYS WANNA SEE USAIN BOLT OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS? OR SHAUN WHITE WHEN HE DOES THE HALF PIPE.

Yeah, you guys are crazy. Well, I just wanna thank you for being with me on this cute hockey jooourneeeyyy, and there's more to come guuuys! (:

Image

unless you guys are just haters and never liked this story and just wanted to punch me in the face

Image