Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

five.

I turned to Seguin while waiting for my brother. "So what am I doing here again?" I asked.

"I saw you passed out in the hallway. I thought you were lost or someone forgot you. It would be kind of rude of my to just leave you there. For all I knew there was no one else in the building." He explained.

I nodded, not believing a word, "That's very," I gave him an untrustworthy look, "Kind." I muttered.

I stood by the door, waiting for Cody to either knock or call. Tyler had chosen to stay silent after my remark. It was a good choice of his.

The door pounded as a fist bounced repeatedly on the door of the hotel room. I gladly opened it and sighed in relief, "You have no idea how much I missed you!"

"Do I know you?" I glanced slightly upward to see the last person I ever hoped I could. Out of all the Boston Bruins the one on the top of my kill list was Brad Marchand. Even my dad hated him. With the way I was glaring at Marchand I think he noticed.

I slowly started to realize how bad I've been getting at recognizing people, or I guess you could say assuming who one person was. I never actually looked at the person before talking to them. My bad.

"Do I have the right room?" It seems like my brother comes at the worst times.

I peered over Marchand's shoulder and smiled at Cody. Before leaving I wanted to do something real quick.

"You're a fucking bastard!" I muttered, slapping him across the face. "That was for Sami." I muttered

I turned back to Tyler, waved at him sarcastically, muttered a few cusses to Marchand (which left him confused) and squeezed between him and the door frame, grabbed Cody's hand and rushed into the elevator.

"Bye!" I screamed then rushed the door closed.

Image

Tyler's POV

"Who was that?" Brad asked. He pointed thumb towards the now closed door.

"You know Hodgson? Number.. Nine I think." I said. He nodded in response, "That was his sister."

"Feisty," He grinned.

I smirked at his conclusion. "I call dibs!" I called before he could say anything.

"Fuck!" I heard him mutter, "Selfish kid. I thought we were bros." He joked. At least I think he was joking. Why would you even like a chick after she slaps you across the face?
♠ ♠ ♠
buh buh baaaaah.
omg im watching la complex. shhhhh.
how about two comments and i'll update! thank guys.