Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

six.

"Wake up!" Cody yelled, shaking and jumping on my bed.

"Shut up! I don't have class on Sundays!" I yelled, covering my head with my Cinderella blanket. Something I got for my fourth birthday and have always used. Cody always makes fun of me but I just punch him and tease him about his Toy Story boxers. It's funny cause I was the one who got him those and he to my blanket.

"I know you don't have class, but you promised me last night that you would go running with me." He said, snaking his arms in-between me and the bed, lifting me off my bed. He dropped me in my bathtub and eventually I felt cold water pelt down on me.

"Fuck Cody! I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed, jumping out.

"Then get changed! You can chase me down the waterfront trail!" He called from the main room.

I huffed in frustration before changing into a pair of black and blue shorts, a sports bra, and one of Cody's old white wife beaters.

I met him in the main room and did a quick stretch. Cody led us out of our small apartment, downstairs (he decided that taking the stairs was a great idea), and out the door.

Luckily we lived just a block away from the waterfront trail, which was where we were heading. The pavement was smooth like usual but unlike most Sunday mornings the trail was quite dead.

We kept jogging until we got back home.

We both took quick showers then settled on the couch with leftover meals from the past few days. It had been almost a week since the game with the Bruins and every now and then Cody would try to get me to tell him about that night. I told him he just let me hang there for a bit, lost track of time and fell asleep. He didn't believe me but he never pushed it.

I took a big bite of the leftover pasta from one of our eat out dinners at Boston Vancouver Pizza at the same time my phone starting jingling with the Canucks theme from TSN.

"Hewoow?" I mumbled with my mouth full.

"Chew then eat." Cody said from beside me.

I forced the pre-chewed pasta down my throat then repeated myself, "Hello?"

"Uh, this is Tyler. Tyler Seguin. I never got your name." I groaned loudly.

"Is it mom again?" Cody asked through a mouthful of food.

"Chew then eat." I mocked, earning myself a glare from my brother.

"Uh, Amanda." I lied, "My name is Amanda."

I could just imagine licking his lips and smirking as he spoke, "Amanda. I like that."

"I'm sure you do. It's an ex's name or something, right? There are a lot of Amanda's." I joked.

Cody looked at me with a confused and curious look.

"Don't worry, babe. When I hear the name Amanda I only think of you." He said, trying to act smooth.

"Yeah. You do that." I muttered, hanging up. What a minute, how did he get my number?

"Who was that?" Cody asked, breaking my from my thoughts.

"Mom?" I said, hoping he'd believe it.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoot whoot.
omg the all stars. there were so many stars. i was like blinded by tyler's beauty. he was staring at drake and i was like omg i wish i was drake.

LOL, okay. well, thanks for reading and even though tyler won im still sad my boys the sedins and edler lost D: