Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

nine.

I could hear it ring. He picked up on the fourth ring, "The fuck do you want?" A drunken voice spat out.

"Tyler? It's me.. uh, Caroline."

There was a paused except for the blaring music and other voices in the background, "Caroline?"

"Amanda." I said, trying to refresh his memory.

"Oh! Caroline, Amanda. Same thing." He muttered carelessly.

I just got home from the gala and the guilt was eating me inside out. Whether it was my fault or not I had to apologize. It was something my mother taught me respectively. Apologize because you hurt someone, not because you're wrong.

"I wanted to apologize."

"Apologize? Are you fucking high? I don't want your pity!" He slurred.

"Where are you?" I asked, a little worried.

"Uh, Bar None?"

I cursed under my breath. It was a popular nightclub and it would be hard to get in unless you were on the list. I wasn't surprised that he got in by just flashing that smile of his.

"Are you with anyone?" I asked quietly.

Vancouver at night could be both good and bad.

"Yeah. This fucking hot blonde. She's all over me!" He yelled into the speaker.

"Fuck Tyler. Do you even know where you're staying the night?"

He paused for a minute. I heard some murmuring then he spoke, "With the blonde."

He didn't even know her name. I couldn't help but slap my palm on my forehead, "Are you stupid? Get out of there now." I demanded.

"But the blonde doesn't wanna leave." He whined.

"I don't care." I muttered.

"What're you gonna do if I don't listen?"

I thought about for a moment. I thought I'd give it a try, "This will be the last time we speak."

He paused to think about it. "I'm going, I'm going." He said, quietly as if he didn't want me to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY. I KNOW YOU'VE ALL HEARD. CODY HODGSON HAS BEEN TRADED TO BUFFALO.

This fact is going to make a HUGE difference in the story compared to how I was originally going to write it. Yes, they are going to move, but I have tons prewritten chapters so they will not be moving until maybe.. ten chapters from now. Please bear with me! So things might seem confusing.

Also, my wishes to Cody! We're gonna miss you here in Vancouver, and EVERYONE I knew was ready to cry when they found out. I personally think this was a bad move by Gillis, but I will not say anything else on this. So, treat him well, Buffalo! We'll miss you, Cody!