Status: Active, slow update

Six Feet Under The Stars

Prologue

I was standing in my backyard's terrace with a lollipop in my hand. I looked straight to the location of our time capsule. Alex then came along with his can of soda and stood beside me.

`Ten years.` He stated as he kept his eyes looking at the same direction as mine.

`Wow. I can't believe that time flies so fast.`

`Yeah. I couldn't believe we both could reach our dreams on this age, while everyone else's still struggling for their own dreams.` I nodded to his statement.

Alex then put his can on the coffee table and walked back to me. `So, are we going to do it now?` He asked.

I turned my head to him and nodded slowly.

Ten years ago, Alex and I made a promise in this backyard. We, with helps from Jack Barakat, promised to write our dreams on a paper and put it inside a time capsule. There was also a competition where we had dealt to do whatever the winner's demand that's already written on the paper. The winner's someone who could reach his/her dream firstly.

Ten years were a long time, but not really. So many things happened since the time we buried our time capsule in my backyard. So many emotions we had felt but that's the process of how we got ourselves like today. I would've not regret anything, even the worst memory I've ever had.

I moved from Maryland right a year after we buried our time machine. Since that time, I've never met my best friends there for almost nine years. I was moving far away to Arizona where I found my other best friends, my best people who helped a lot to reach my dream also my loved one. Now I was back to Maryland to finish my competition with Alexander William Gaskarth, who's been succeed with his band, All Time Low. Let's see who would win, a famous musician or a best-seller fiction writer.

`Help me!` Alex handed me a spade as he bent down and started digging the land. I did the same thing, digging and digging until we finally found our time capsule.

Alex took our capsule out and put it on his lap. `Wow, it didn't change so much!` He said with bright eyes. He then looked at me and groggily asked `Shall we do this now?`

I smiled warmly and nodded, `Yes, yes! Come on!`

Alex then opened the capsule's seal and took out two envelopes with mine and Alex's name there. He gave one envelope with his name to me and kept my envelope.

`Now, we opened these envelope together and read everything written there. We'll see who's the winner of this competition,` he grinned widely as he put the capsule beside him. `Ready?`

We slowly counted from three to one and opened the envelope. It's actually hard to read Alex's handwriting. I should tried so hard to read them slowly to get what he's wrote there.

`Oh. My. God.`

Damn, Alex's handwriting was so difficult to be read!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. I'm Vany.
This is my second story I upload on Mibba, which actually has been on my document (unfinished, tho) for years. I'm uploading this story because I really enjoy writing this one, as much as I enjoy writing my other fiction: A Wonderful Surprise.

So, hi again. This is the prologue. I hope you'll love this story.

Please subscribe or give some comments, thanks!

xx, Vany

ps. I edited the ending of this prologue a bit. Just to make you more curious :p