Status: Active, slow update

Six Feet Under The Stars

#010

I didn’t remember what I was doing last night, all I felt when I woke up was warmth—someone must be in the same bed with me that time.

Wait, what?

I opened my eyes widely, afraid if I was in someone’s room and just did something wrong last night. But I could recognize this room I was in—it was my own room. I let a little sigh out of my lips as my eyes went to look at my waist. There’s an arm rounding on my waist, pulling me closer to whoever’s body it was. Not wanting to wake up him, I slowly took his arm so I could move to face him. Smiling, I kissed those soft lips I had always missed for months.

`Good morning,` I greeted sweetly. John O’Callaghan slowly opened his eyes, smiling as his eyes met mine.

`Morning, Babe. Surprised to have me in your bed?` He asked as he put his other hand on my hair, stroking it slowly.

`I almost thought I was hung over last night and just got brought to somebody’s room.` I honestly said and grinned to see John’s pout.

`You wouldn’t dare to do that. You have me, okay? I’m here now only for you.`

I smiled and kissed him once again before trying to get up and yawn. John was still lying on my bed, he looked tired yet fine, surely because he was here with me. `How could you get inside my room?`

`I called you last night but it seemed like you left your phone in your living room. Your brother was there so he picked up my call, telling me he would open the door for me so I could make a surprise for you.`

`Ah, I love both of you boys,`

`I know you do,` John grinned and moved a bit, patting a place beside him. `Come back here, Caroline. Don’t go anywhere. I want to just cuddle with my girlfriend I’ve missed so bad.`

`I have bad morning breath.` I rolled my eyes as he started to laugh, `but yours worse.`

`Hey!` He exclaimed and tried to catch me but I just quickly walked to my bathroom and closed the door. John knocked the door playfully for sometimes before he told me that he would be waiting for me in downstairs so we could have breakfast together. I shouted an okay before he left and quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth.

As I had done showering and stuffs, I jogged to the kitchen and surprised to see so many people there. All members and crews of The Maine were in my kitchen and living room. Some of them were awaked already but those like Garrett, Pat and Tim were still sleeping like a baby.

`Sorry, they said they wanna meet you too,` John suddenly appeared with two cups of coffee, he gave one to me as he sipped his own.

`It’s okay,` I giggled. `Thanks for the coffee, anyway.`

John and I then made some French toast for breakfast as we sat with my brother, Kennedy and Jared. I wasn’t so close to them except my brother, Jared and my own boyfriend, but our conversation about tour and their shows were just interesting for me. My brother was also thinking to work on music industry and now they’re sharing about how was the business at the time.

As we finished with our breakfast, a crew said that they needed to wake the sleeping boys up because they had to check in to the hotel. But I thought those sleeping boys were too cute to be awakened so I told him to tell me the hotel’s address and let me pick them there. Too bad, only Tim who knew about it all yet he was the cutest sleeping boy here.

`Do you guys really have to check in right now?` I asked Kennedy.

`I don’t know. Tim has our schedule, he’s the one who knows everything.`

`I guess we all are going to stay here as long as sleepy Timmy is still sleeping like a baby!` John shouted happily. He rounded his arms around my body, pulling me closer as then he kissed my forehead.

`Ah, sure you’re happy, you have your girlfriend here!` Jared shouted back. I couldn’t help but laugh at his pouting face. He might get jealous at me and John because he just lost his girlfriend right before I went back to Baltimore. It’s sad that he couldn’t move on yet.

`Come on, Jared, you know you always have me whenever you want,` I giggled to him but I kept standing close to John. `Except when John’s around,` I continued.

`John is always around you, duh!` Jared rolled his eyes making John laughed and showed some affections in front of Jared by kissing my cheek and hair. `Guys!` He groaned as we both laughed.

Too bad, Jared might be shouting too loud and that made Garrett and Pat awoke. They slowly sat on the couch where they were sleeping earlier, taking a look to our direction with a ‘damn-whoever-has-made-me-awake-right-now’ expression on their face.

`Hi Garrett, hi Patty-cakes,` I greeted them happily. `Long time no see.`

`Caroline?` Pat slowly rubbed his eyes as he tried to realize who was talking to him. `Caroline!!!` Now he shouted happily as he jumped over the couch and ran to me. He shooed John away from me as he hugged me really tight. `I missed you!`

`Aw, me too, Baby boy,` I said back, touching his smooth hair. I always envied his hair, it’s way more beautiful than my own hair. `I also miss your silky hair.`

`Come on, we can go creambath or hair mask together later,` he winked and glanced at John who was looking at him awkwardly. `What, huh?` He snapped.

`You’re a boy, damn it, Patrick,` John rolled his eyes as Pat mocked at him.

`You can join us too if you want, don’t worry.` He said making me laugh. John was never into this stuff. He said that the worst thing he had ever done with me was accompanying me doing my hair at a salon near our residences in Tempe—it would be the first and the last time he’d go to salon with me. That story always made me laugh remembering how boring John’s face was that time.

`Morning, guys,` Another voice greeted us. Tim Kirch was awake now—was that might mean The Maine boys should leave now? I hope not.

`Morning, sleeping beauty,` John greeted him back. `How was your sleep?`

`Good. Destroyed by my brother’s loud voice, though,` Tim answered as Pat yelled in disagree. `What time is it now? Damn, we should’ve checked in to our hotel now!`

I rolled my eyes annoyingly, Tim always wanted everything to be on time and perfect, that’s not always good for me. `You’re the one who woke up late. You haven’t even say anything to me.`

`I said good morning, Carol. Hi anyway,` he shrugged and grinned. `Come on boys. And oh, Carol’s brother, thanks for letting us sleep here!`

Tim told everyone to get ready to go to the hotel they’re going to stay in. As everyone else got their self busy, I looked at John who didn’t move a bit from my side. `Don’t you have to get ready too?`

`I’m not going anywhere, I wanna stay with you, Babe.` John answered right before Tim yelled at him to get into the van. He then sat on the counter, watching everyone walking away. Jared was still talking to my brother, though, so John was still safe from Tim’s another yell.

`I’ll see you later, don’t worry. And anyway, I just remember I had an appointment to pick up Claire with Jack and Alex.`

`Who are Jack and Alex? Their names sound familiar to me,` John said as he made a gesture of trying to remember every person he knew.

`Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, All Time Low, do you know them?`

`What? You’re friends with Gaskarth?!` John shouted in disbelieve, his face was suddenly getting red. I guessed I just said something wrong.

What happened with them, really?
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, what happened with Alex and John, really? :O

Sorry it took a really long time to update this chapter. I'm on final exams now so I can't write everyday, even if I could, I'd only write about one or two paragraphs per day :/

Please subscribe and give me some feed backs, I'd love to know what you think about this story :D

-vany