Status: Active, slow update

Six Feet Under The Stars

#001

`What will you be when you're growing up?`

`I will have a band and I'm gonna be the vocalist. Everyone will love my music and I'll have so many fans and girls who scream out my and my band's name.`

`Ha, you think that will come true?`

`Yes, I can see it, I'll have everything I want after being on a band with my best friends.` I laughed at him. `What about you? What will you be when you're grow up?`

I went silent to find my own answer. `I will be a writer. I will write many fiction novels and many articles on newspaper and magazines. Everyone will love my articles and novels and I will be a best-seller writer.` He was going to say something but I immediately continued my sentences, `I believe on what I wanna be, and it's as good as or maybe better than what you will be later.`

`Cool!` He said and stood up, looking down at me. `Let's make a deal. We write our own dreams on a paper and put it in a box. We'll make a competition about our dream and later, we'll check it on the paper we already wrote and put on a box. For the one who can't be what he or she wrote, she or he have to see the winner's success and do whatever the winner's want. Also, she or he has to try to have the same job as the winner.`

`So you mean if I lost this game, I should be a band member like you?`

`No, Sugar. You can be my personal assistant if you lost this game,` he laughed hard. `Deal?` He then asked me to shake hands as a deal of this game.

`Deal,` I shook his hand and smiled. I was really sure I wouldn't lose this game. And he was smiling too just like me. He might be thinking the same thing as I was that time.

The next day, I found two boys standing in my front door with their unique grins. One of them brought a box which I was sure it was for our competition. `This is our time capsule!` Exclaimed him excited.

`So we will write down our dreams and put it on a time capsule?`

`Yeah. I was trying to find a box with rocket shape or something more like a capsule than this silly box, but I couldn't find it.`

`It's okay. It's cool enough if you write 'Time Capsule' on that box,` I said as my eyes rolled to see the boy beside him. `Now tell me why he has to be in my house too. Why oh why?` That boy rolled his eyes and grinned again.

`Because I found this box at Jack's house. He asked me why I was searching for boxes and I told him about our competition.`

`Does he join it?` I crossed my hands and leaned my shoulder to the door.

`Nah, I'm helping Alex. We'll make a band, you know?` That guy—Jack, finally stopped grinning and said something.

`You help him?` I yelled as I couldn't believe of what I had heard. `It's not fair, I even didn't search for anyone to help me become a writer!`

`Oh, you should, Sugar. You don't live alone here in this world. You need people to reach your dream, okay?` Said Alex as he smiled.

`Oh yea sure.` I realized I haven't tell them to come in so I moved back inside my house and tell them to come to the backyard, where we were gonna make a time machine and bury it on my backyard.

`You've got the paper, the markers and everything?`

`Right here, Sir,` I said pointing at the table where I had prepared everything like papers, markers and many things else Alex asked me to prepare. He asked for cookies, cokes, and some gummy bears. I even thought we're going to picnic instead of making a time machine.

`Ah, heaven,` Alex said as he threw a gummy bear to his mouth. `Yo Jack this one's for you,` he threw another gummy bear to Jack.

`Let's make it fast, Dudes.` I told them as I crossed my hands.

`You always want everything to be done quickly.`

`I have many other important things to do, okay?`

`Like what? Playing with Barbie doll and it's Ken?` Jack and Alex both laughed loudly. They actually knew I've never liked playing with Barbie doll and stuffs.

`Stop it, Jack. Let's just do what the princess wants,` they both laughed again. I rolled my eyes and got my paper and the marker. I took a look on it trying to find things I would write there.

When I grow up, I will be a writer, the one who will have best-seller books. People will love my fiction characters and they'll make other stories about them, just like what I do now. I know Alex doesn't like to read books especially the school modules and novels. So, if I win the deal, I'm gonna make him read all my books and tell people that I'm an awesome writer. XX, Caroline.

`I'm done!` Alex exclaimed as he put his paper inside an envelope, wrote his name there and glued the envelope.

`Dammit, Alex, your handwriting is bad!` Jack yelled and pointed at my envelope, `look at Carly, she's way better than you!`

`What are you saying, huh? Shut up, Jackass, you are not even better than me.` Alex said calmly. I just chuckled to their conversation.

`Well guys, I'm done too,` I threw my envelope to Alex, `I'll get some juice for us.`

`Apple, please!` Jack exclaimed as I went inside the house. He then helped Alex doing some stuffs with our time machine.

I got back as the time machine was ready. I looked at the box with scribble there saying 'Time Capsule. A deal between Alexander William Gaskarth and Caroline Penelope Barone.' I suddenly laughed and asked them, `who the hell wrote on the box?`

Alex pointed at the boy right beside him who was grinning peacefully. `What you said before? Alex has bad handwriting? What about you, huh?` I mocked at Jack and smirked. I looked at the box again and found something other. `Who wrote your name there, Jackie?`

`First, okay, I have to admit that my handwriting is bad. Second, you use my box. So you have to put my name on that box as a credit. I know you wouldn't like my name to be there so I wrote my name first before you could say no.` Jack declared with a devilish grin. Alex just rolled his eyes to hear what Jack said.

`Yea yea, whatever,` said Alex. He asked for his juice and drank it. `Can we bury the box now. I hate seeing that Jack Bassam Barakat name on our box.` Alex smirked to Jack who rolled his eyes. `Since you wrote your name there, help me to dig the hole, Jack.` They both stood up and get one spade for each.

I sat on a chair watching the boys got busy with their spades. I drank my juice as I saw Jack was starting to throw the soil everywhere. He just couldn't get enough fun in doing something. Once he threw some soil to Alex's eyes, his eyes widened and he suddenly ran to my spot.

`Damn you, Jack! My eyes hurt!` Alex screamed as he tried to rub his eyes. Jack was hiding behind me, he was afraid of Alex.

`Stop it, Al. Don't rub your eyes or they will get hurter!` I yelled as I walked to him. I took his hands off his eyes and looked at him. `Don't move,` I told him as I tried to clean the soil. I blew some air to his eyes to get the soil out of there. He winked for several times and finally opened his eyes innocently.

`Are you feeling better?` I asked.

Alex blinked again and asked, `who are you?` I rolled my eyes as he grinned and showed me his white teeth.

`Do you want me to throw back the soil into your eyes?`

He glared and pouted well, `no,` he said. `Where the hell is he?`

I looked at Jack who was still sitting behind the chair, hiding while drinking his juice, then looked back to Alex. `Hmm... I don't know?` I asked playfully.

Alex groaned and glared at Jack who was trying to get more juice. He snapped at Jack and yelled `stay there, Bad-ass!` Jack looked at him and ran into my house. I just could roll my eyes on them and watched Alex trying to catch Jack inside my house.

That time I was wondering where Jack would go because my house is not that big and it's fulled with my parents' stuffs. But then I remembered that Jack loved to hide under my bed so he definitely was going there. I ran toward my room and saw that Alex had found Jack already and he was tickling Jack's body when I arrived.

`Come here and join the fun!` Alex yelled and grinned to Jack who was screaming sorry and expecting Alex to stop even though he got two kids tickling him that time. Jack kept screaming and rolling on the floor until Alex and I were tired and finally stopped.

`I hate you!` He exclaimed and pointed at us.

`Aw, we love you too, Jackie,` I said calmly as he glared and mumbled something about us which I was sure he loved us so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi readers, and two subscribers! Thank you so much for reading this story! :D

I wrote this chapter really long time ago, might be when I was still a junior so there were so many grammar mistakes in this chapter. I already fixed it though, but if you still found some mistakes, please let me know :)

More subscribers would make me happy, so please be one of them :)