Status: Active, slow update

Six Feet Under The Stars

#005

`Carly! You have some guests downstairs!`

`Will be there!`

I jumped and ran to the downstairs and meet my old best friends sitting in the living room. I shouted their name as they stood up and caught me in a big hug.

`I missed you guys!`

`Me too!`

`I did miss you more than Alex did!`

I released the hug and looked at Alex and Jack in concern. I saw some different things from them, that they're not a junior high school student anymore. They're a grown up guys and they've got things that might make people adore them more.

`You're taller now, Jackie. And Alex, what happened with your belly?` I asked and laughed as I heard everyone in the room were also laughing at Alex.

`He ate and drank and had sex too much. No wonder why.` Jack answered and everyone laughed harder.

`Shut up, Bad-ass,` Alex rolled his eyes. `Anyway, have you met my band mates?` He asked just as if he tried to change the topic. I just shook my head so he started to introduce his friends.

`This is Zack Merrick the bass player and Rian Dawson the drummer.'

`Hi everyone. Nice to know you all. Thanks for being friends with Alex and Jack while I was away too far from them.` I said and smiled to them as we personally did some handshakes and said hi to each other.

`You didn't change much. Just, you look older.` Jack said and grinned.

`What do you mean, huh? I'm a young lady, we're on the same age, though.`

`I think being a writer really costs much energy, and you should use your brain too every time, unlike us. That's why you look older, Carl.` Jack said again with a wider grin as I punched his shoulder lightly.

`At least, I'm now a famous best-seller fictions writer,` I winked as the people there cheered and applauded. I gave a little salute to them just to say thanks.

Not long after that, Alex pulled me to the backyard, to the place where we buried our time machine. He looked at me and looked back to the ground, like he's waiting for my agreement before digging the ground and taking out the machine.

`Are you going to do it now?` I asked.

`I guess so,` Alex answered, but not so long after that, he looked at me again and asked, `Are you sure?'

I rolled my eyes, `It's you I was asking to.` As I was going to tell him to call Jack and dig the ground, my phone rang a sweet song. I smiled widely realizing who's calling. `Hey, John!`

Alex looked at me awkwardly as he mouthed to ask who I was talking to. I was just too busy talking so I just shooed him back to the living room and made my way to sit on a couch in backyard.

I talked on the phone for probably 30 minutes or longer—I didn't know—but that made Jack came to me with crossed hand and annoyed face.

`I'll call you again later? My friends here need me.. Yeah, I'll miss you too. Okay, bye Love.` I hung up the phone and looked at the tall guy. `What is it?`

`Don't you remember you have us here?` Said Jack pouting.

`Sorry Jackie, I got a call and.. well, we always have a long talk on the phone. Sorry?` I smiled and round my hand to his waist.

`Who's that?` Asked Jack as we entered the living room and sat beside Alex.

`My boyfriend,` I answered shortly. I turned to the boys and asked them to have dinner in my house without knowing a changed expression on Alex's and Jack's face.

`You have a boyfriend now? A girl like you could have a boyfriend?!` Jack yelled out loud and that made my cheeks burnt. He shook my body in disbelieve, but his expression was somehow between happy and disappointed.

`How cruel!` I whined. `Why? You jealous, huh?`

`Nah! I have a pretty girl friend too, you should meet her someday!` Jack proudly told me about his girlfriend and got some teases from his friend.

The All Time Low spent their night in my house before Zack and Rian decided to go home because they're pretty tired after tour. Jack and Alex were staying in my house; they might plan to sleepover here.
After Zack and Rian left, the conversation between me, Jack and Alex were somehow more private. We talked about every memories we had back in junior high school, how we were as a kiddo and how we were now. Each of us told how they were doing after I left Baltimore and how Jack and Alex could be in a band like now, and how I could be a famous writer.

`So, you told me you have a boyfriend now.` Jack snapped as I looked up from my phone. I was having a text phone conversation with John too that time.

I looked my two best friends. Jack was excited to hear about my boyfriend but Alex just showed me a smile, a super warm and calm smile but I knew something wasn't right with it.

`Uhm, yes.` I answered shortly. I saw Jack glanced to Alex as the older boy glanced back at him. Jack then asked me to tell them about my boyfriend, so I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten subscribers!! I'm super happy! Thank you so much guys, hope you really do enjoy this story :D
Tell me what you think about this story, I really love to get some comments from you :D

Obtw, do you know who's John here? Lol you'll find out on the next chapter where Carly told her story when she met her new best friends for the first time.

Ups, I gave you spoiler again! :p