Loving A Killer?

2

http://www.polyvore.com/purples_bueatiful_on_you_but/set?id=40972465 her outtfit

http://1.cdn.lib.americanmuscle.com/files/95-black-mustang-gt-convertible.jpg the car

My mother,father and I where out shopping my father annoyed out of his mind. I wasn't a big fan of shopping like my mother was but,i did it for her since i never really see my parents. Oh my i didnt interdouce myself im Elijah Love child of Elliot and Emily Love. I had a happy life growing up as a only child. We were a middle class family a decent home not to be not to small just right.

As we were shoping i told my mother and father i was going to get coffee. Father came with me probly to get of out the shopping. I smile at the sun in the sky it was a bueatiful day nothing could ruin it. We order our drinks and sat down and started talking a smile playing on my face as we talked about my new job. My mother ran out of the store holding atleast 50 bags i laugh getting up to help her. She walked out into the street making sure no car was coming witch there wasnt. Out of no where a car came speeding i screamed 'Mother look out theres a car!' But it was to late hit her i ran out exmaining her body crying the car had drove away already . The cops had came and draged me off i kicked and screamed 'Let me go!'over and over again.

They handed me off to my father i pounded his chest trying to get out of his grasp but he didnt let go i cryed in his chest. I heard a a car i looked over seeing the same care that hit my mother my father sat me down at a table.He walked in the coffee shop leaving me there the guy that killed my mother in the room i was scared not knowing what to do i started to cry harder. He heard me and strated walked over i stood and walked quickly but he followed me he shout'Hey ma'ma you ok!' He grabed my arm i froze my dad walked out shouting my name. 'Elijah! Elijah!' I turned to my the man and my father 'O-Over here dad!' The man let go quickly my father walks over 'Oh Elijah whos this'...
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep writing or no???