Just Like You

Who am I? Am I the reflection-- the image that you see of her? Am I just the overlapping, faded memory of someone that's already gone? Will you ever look at me and just see who I am, instead of who you want me to be? And if you don't, will I be strong enough to live with that in order to keep you?

Serena had never found something she wanted so badly before than to be seen as who she really was. Going with the flow because dealing with the hard realities of life is easier, Serene doesn't really live up to her name when pushed to the limit. When reality steps in again and she loses her job, she's saved(?) by a tall beauty, Quess, who promises her employment if only she'll meet the employer first. Dragging her to her own apartment complex full of odd characters of every type and turn, Serene is blown away to find how little she knows of her neighbors--such as the fact that one of them is a painter by the name of Sheer and seems to have taken an unhealthy and unwarrented interest in keeping her as a model. Having no other means of income, she takes up the offer, ever fearless. Little did she know that this new job would lead her down a path that merges the line between reality and fantasy, threatening to break apart the happiness of the present due to the sorrows of the past.

Serene
Quess
Sheer
Marasol