I Must Be Dreaming

Ariana Baker is just your average 16-year-old girl who just so happens to have an older brother in the band Avenged Sevenfold. Having a rockstar brother does help...especially when it comes to getting a record deal for yourself.

What happens when she does the exact opposite of what's expected of her when she agrees to tour with the Jonas Brothers after releasing her debut album on Hollywood Records? After less than an hour with them, she already knows what she thinks...

Joe Jonas - A jackass who can't seem to do anything right, but is impossible to hate.
Nick Jonas - The sensitive boy who everyone seems to love, but has a bitch of a girlfriend. New best friend.
Kevin Jonas - Big brother number three!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the members of Avenged Sevenfold, MOST of their siblings, or their girlfriends. I also do not own the Jonas Brothers. However, I do own Ariana Baker and every single song she sings unless stated. Before I forget, none of the famous people belong to me except for Ariana who is a fake famous person.

Ariana Baker is portrayed by Selena Gomez.
  1. Prologue
    Ariana gets a record deal...
  2. The Last Night
    Ariana performs at her school...
  3. 002: Recording Session
  4. 003: Interlude One
  5. 004: Meeting Nicholas Jerry
  6. 005: Telling Brent
    Uh oh...Brent just found out about the tour.