Status: completed

Break the Chair

One-Shot

It started with a simple statement.

“Hey Dahves, the color in your hair is starting to fade.”

Seemed simple enough. Later on in the week I’ll just dye it again, no big deal. Then came the question leading to the cause of my current dismay and discomfort.

“Why don’t we just take care of it now?”

I readily took him up on the offer seeing as the last time I dyed my hair alone, the bathroom looked nearly as colorful as my freshly pigmented locks. That was before I remembered my special “problem.” You see, there is a reason I style my own hair. As you can probably figure out from some of the older songs, I have a thing for having my hair pulled. But unlike most other people, it only takes the smallest snag of a knot being pulled by a brush to get me going. That’s why only I do my hair; so I can take care of any “problem” that might occur without having to explain it to someone else and inevitably leading to an awkward or embarrassing situation.

As soon as I realized how potentially bad this could go, I tried to make up any excuse I could to get out this situation.

“Why don’t I just take care of it tomorrow? I’m a little tired anyway.”

“I’m not even sure if we have enough dye.”

“I really don’t need any help now that I think of it. I can just do it myself.”

But every excuse was met with a more than adequate rebuttal.

“Well then it’s a good thing that you’re only sitting in the chair, now isn’t it?”

“Actually I just picked up some dye a couple days ago. All the colors of the rainbow, too.”

“Uh, yeah you do. Remember what happened with the bathroom last time? And the hallway when you went to get some paper towels?”

Every reply completely shot down any possible reason I could have to put this whole thing off. I quickly realized I had no way to get out of this mess. I’ll just have to suck it up and pray I don’t make too much of an idiot out of myself. To be honest though, there was another reason why I wanted to avoid having Jayy do my hair. See I kinda like Jayy…as more than a friend. Every touch sent my nerve endings on overdrive and now that he’ll be touching and inevitably pulling my hair…I’m fucking screwed.

I hung my head low as Jayy rounded up all the necessary products and dyes. It’s pointless to give another complaint so I didn’t even try. I simply grabbed the special chair we use when we dye our friends’ and fans’ hair. It’s pretty simple in design like most other chairs, but this one also leans back so we can wash their hair out more easily without them having to get up for another chair by the sink. And now it’s gonna be my own little seat of torture.

Sighing, I sat down and quickly brushed out my hair. I don’t want any more knots or kinks if I can help it. Just as I finished, Jayy entered the bathroom, arms loaded with various bottles, tubes, and containers. Inwardly I groaned, knowing that this wouldn’t be over any time soon. Once everything was organized, Jayy began treating my hair.

First off it was pretty easy. Simply a little bleaching and then application of the dye. As the solution permeated my hair, we talked about whatever came to our minds. I began to relax and really enjoy the time we spent together but then again, I always do. As the alarm on his phone went off, dread replaced that once warm feeling. I knew what came next…my own horrific torture that Jayy would have no idea he was inflicting. Man, I’m fucked.

Slowly Jayy reclined the seat back but not before placing a few towels under my neck. He’s so sweet to try and make me comfortable but what I’m worried about is getting a little too comfy in the next couple minutes. As the water warmed up and began soaking my hair, I called out to my beautiful inflictor of bittersweet distress.

“C-could you be gentle? Like really, really gentle. My head is kind of…sensitive…” in all the wrong ways.

He smiled warmly from above me, “Of course Dahvie.” He gave me a quick peck on the nose and began lathering up my hair with a sealant for the color. I could feel a small tint on my cheeks as I looked up dumbstruck. I know I must look like an absolute idiot just staring up at him but as he glanced back down at me, he only gave the cutest smile. Embarrassed, I immediately cast my gaze downwards. A soft chuckle echoed through out the small tiled room.

Thankfully the sealant also acted as somewhat of a conditioner so there were only a few small tugs but it was all manageable. I might just get out of this embarrassment-free…maybe. As Jayy added in the conditioner, a small amount of my hair became tangled in his long fingers. When they raked through to the end, I felt that oh-so-sweet pain as they snagged and pulled. I let out a quiet whimper that immediately caught Jayy’s attention.

“S-Sorry” he whispered, voice laced with guilt.

Near breathlessly I replied back “I-it’s fine.”

Going much slower to prevent another mishap, Jayy continued his work delicately but efficiently. Hopefully there’s still a chance I can get out of this alive. That opinion soon changed however, as Jayy washed out all the conditioner and turned off the faucet.

Giving me a huge smile, he pulled the chair back up and tossed a towel into my lap. “Looks like it’s done. The color came out great.”

Gratefully for both his help and the end of my torture, I thanked him and began drying my hair. At last when I uncovered my head from the semi-damp cloth I found him still standing in front of me.

“What’s up Jayy? I thought you said we were done.”

“Yeah, with the coloring. Now we gotta dry out your hair and straighten it.”

Oh shit. With all those knots there’s no way I can stop myself from reacting. And with him here? It’s just a horrible situation waiting to happen, I just know it.

“Uh…that’s ok Jayy, I can take care of it myself. Why don’t you just go watch TV and I’ll be down in a bit?” I said hurriedly. I really don’t want him here. I’m definitely gonna need some alone time after I negotiate with my messy hair.

“Don’t worry, I promise I’ll be gentle. And you know it’s easier to get the back when someone else does it. Besides, I have nothing better to do anyway.”

Despite my increasingly frantic protests, he still moved forward with a comb. As he came ever closer, I shot up from my seat. I had barely made it off when he easily pushed me back down. Holding me in place with one hand, he brought the toothed comb in front of face. My eyes shut tightly and I cringed when I felt it being placed at the top of scalp. In all of 2 seconds it slipped from the roots of my hair down to the ends.

As its presence moved, I reopened my eyes only to be met with Jayy’s pretty face merely 5 inches from mine. Another bright smile graced his perfect lips. “See? Wasn’t so bad now, was it?” he said with a slight teasing overtone.

I lowered my head in shame of my childish actions. Jayy placed a hand under my chin and directed my gaze back to him. “Relax Dahvie, I’m only teasing.” Oh how little he knows.

I bit my lower lip as he stood back up and ran the comb though again on the opposite side. I silently thanked god that the conditioner did its job and untangled my hair. Swiftly and accurately, he worked his way around my head until he reached the base of my skull. As he brushed the comb through in his fastest pace yet, a knot soon worked its way into the teeth and pulled harshly. A moan louder than I would have liked erupted from deep within my throat. Jayy looked back at me with a worried and confused look.

“Sorry.”

I didn’t trust myself to speak so I let out a tiny noise of forgiveness. He brought the comb back down and began to unknot my hair. Every tiny yank or pull of the small knot released a soft whimper from my lips. It wasn’t long until my pants struggled to hold back my aching, leaking member. Every now and then Jayy would let out a quick apology but that didn’t help my current problem. Thankfully the towel was still draped over my lap, hiding my shame for now.

When my hair was finally tangle-free, I let out a sigh of relief. Jayy quickly turned on the hair dryer and went straight to work. I think he felt pretty bad about all the pain he thought he caused. Oh, how far he was from the truth. Soon enough, my locks were dried enough to straighten. I have a pretty high end model so in a mere matter of seconds, it was hot and ready for action.

Styling my hair at a breakneck pace, he was finished in minutes and gave my hair a final run-through with the brush. When I thought he was done, I thanked him once more, subtly encouraging him to leave. I was ready to burst, the pain was so bad. If I wasn’t so shy around him, I would’ve just got up and walked back to my room but I didn’t want him to see and make fun of me. Even though I know he’s simply joking, it hurts more than if anyone else were to do it.

Strangely though, he did not leave or even move from the spot. I heard him place the comb on the counter and then turn back to me. As I asked what was wrong, I felt his hand comb through my moderately warm locks.

I froze in my spot and asked shakily what he was doing. His nails lightly scraped my scalp and I couldn’t help a small whimper from passing my lips. I swear I nearly heard him smirk. No sooner had my little noise quieted than his hand wound itself around my long strands and gave a small tug. Before I could stop myself, I let out a moaning cry. I wanted to slap myself for sounding so pathetic but my thought was interrupted by a harder, more precise wrench. A moan even louder than before echoed from my ears to his, ending with an unbelievably needy tone.

“I thought so,” he said quietly. Unable to bring myself to move or speak, I only gave a soft noise of questioning.

“I had a feeling you liked this. That delicious little moan of yours earlier was a dead giveaway. You want more don’t you?”

I nodded my head rapidly only to be met by a drag, pulling my head over the top of the seat to look straight at him. He whispered darkly in my ear, “Don’t you?” and tightened his grip.

Shaking with pure desire, I let out a mewling “Yes…”

My neck was forced to arch over the back of the seat as he pulled my hair down further. I cried out at the pain I’ve been craving for all the time I’ve been in here.

“Good boy” was all I heard and soon his lips were over mine in violent, passionate kiss. I moaned from deep within my throat into his mouth as his tongue forced its way past my lips and teeth. A rough battle for dominance began but I soon submitted to his deceivingly gentle caress. As we broke off for air his fingers left the back of my head, making me whine in displeasure.

A teasing smirk formed on his lips as he heard my little plea. “Oh, don’t worry. There’s plenty more where that came from but first…” he paused, smirk grow when he saw my excited expression, “You need to do something for me.”

My head shook quickly as I immediately complied. I needed that release so fucking bad I thought I’d go crazy if something didn’t happen soon.

His hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt and stripped himself of the material in under 5 seconds. Next came his belt and finally the unbuttoning and pulling down of his pants and underwear. As his erection stood proudly I only now realized what he wanted. Though I am far from innocent, this is the first time I’ve done anything like this. My wide eyes seemed to soften his heart and he softly caressed my cheek. Stroking his way down to my bottom lip, he lightly traced the deep fold before pulling his finger back.

With a much softer, more comforting and persuasive tone he spoke, “Blow me and I’ll ride you so hard the chair breaks.”

With that last word my mouth was on him and sucking him forcefully into my mouth. He moaned out for the first time since we started this little affair. My cock twitched as best it could in the tight confinement, both at the beautiful sound coming from a gorgeous man and at the promise of what’s to come later.

Using everything that I know gets me off when I’m receiving, I tried my best to repeat for him. I know I’m far from experienced but he still moaned and screamed my name all the same. As he came closer and closer, his hand caught my hair once more. Keeping my head in place, he skull-fucked me as fast and hard as he could. Every time he hit the back of my throat I nearly gagged but I managed to suppress it as long as possible. He gave a sharp tug on my hair and came down my throat as my moans echoed and vibrated along his thick length. When he was done he pulled out and watched as I hungrily licked my lips. I wanted so much more but my protesting cock said I needed to take care of something else first.

I palmed myself through the ever tightening denim of my pants and groaned out at the long awaited contact. Watching Jayy’s face contort as he screamed my name did wonders for my increasing hormones. Once I heard his panting stop, hands placed themselves over mine. He brought his lips down once more but this time drew my tongue into his mouth. Unlike before, it seemed all he wanted to do was make this feel like I had control over what happened next.

I felt as one hand continued to tease me as the other worked on my button and zipper. As soon as he pulled me out, his strokes increased in pace and pressure. I gripped the arms of the chair tightly as I did my damnedest to hold back from cumming right there. Jayy smirked into the kiss and pulled back. Kicking his jeans across the floor he turned back to me and gently replaced his mouth over mine.

Through the passionate kiss I wanted nothing more than to touch him again. As he towered over me, I placed my hands delicately over the soft skin of his thin waist and pulled him closer. Understanding what I wanted he made his way into my lap, settling so my dick rubbed painfully teasingly against his ass. Craving more, I whined into the kiss impatiently. Jayy released my lips while laughing softly and ground his hips just to tease me further. I gave him as best I could of an angry look but it’s so hard with him to stay upset for long.

He repeated his actions once more and I continued to glare at him with all I could muster up. He let out another soft laugh at my struggle and finally said, “Alright, alright, I’ll stop teasing you…for now at least.”

I let out a little sigh of relief and then one of pure pleasure as I felt my tip slowly sliding into his tight, warm hole. I held his hips for support as he slowly guided me in deeper. As his legs met mine, his back arched and he looked like he nearly screamed from the feeling. I thought he was in pain but they way he panted and the look in his eyes in his told me it was anything but.

In less than a minute of waiting he lifted himself back up and pushed down for a second time. It felt so good having his amazingly tight ass around painfully erect cock. I moaned out loudly, letting him know just how much I enjoyed it. Smirking back down at me, he repeated his actions in a much quicker pace. My hands were kept in place over his soft boney hips as I pulled him down harder each time he impaled himself.

I wish I could say I lasted long but really it wasn’t even close to my normal stamina. I almost released just a few minutes in but I wanted to see Jayy spill over first. Luckily, he didn’t seem too awful far behind me. I loosened my grip on his hip and teased the skin lightly as I made my way to his leaking dick. It seemed as soon as I touched it, my own member hit that special spot inside him. He paused for just a moment as he screamed my name loudly and then continued slamming down in an attempt to recreate the feeling.

Every time he hit that sweet bundle of nerves, a little whimpering moan slipped its way up his throat no matter how hard he tried to hold it back. I would have teased him about it but I knew I wasn’t any better about mine. I just settled for teasing his shaft with every meeting of our skin.

Jayy let a slightly louder cry fill the air and his eyes scrunched up tightly. I knew what would happen next so I pulled him down as hard and fast as possible in a final attack on his prostate. Just before he came, I dragged my hand over his length, making him scream my name as his seed fell over my hand and stomach. His walls clenched and tightened even further around me, milking me of all I had. As I filled him with my own hot liquid, his fingers tangled themselves tightly around my overly abused hair and yanked it as hard as he possibly could. As I thrust into him a just one more time, I screamed his name so loudly that it even hurt my own ears.

Once we both had finished, I pulled out slowly so he could adjust to the sudden movement around his currently oversensitive entrance. We panted our way through the post-orgasmic haze just simply smiling broadly at each other in content. This was soon interrupted by a small creak.

We looked confusedly at each other until it came again, this time louder. Our eyes both widened as we realized what it was. Before we could even move, the back of the chair gave way and sent both of us tumbling on the floor. As Jayy sat back up over my lap, his smile returned but a bit wider.

“Told you I’d break the chair.”

With a less than amused tone I replied back, “Yeah, but now we have to buy a new one, dickwad.”