Status: Updates will be random..... Enjoy!

Hello Daddy

Emmett

I sighed as I leaned into the seat of my Jeep. Looking to my right, I smiled when I saw that the love of my existence, Rosalie, was looking back at me.

"I love you," she said, leaning over and giving me a kiss on the lips.

I kissed her back before leaning back and looking back out onto the road. We were all currently back at Forks, Washington. It has been fifty years. Bella has been changed and Renesmee, Edward and Bella's daughter, wants to come back. The reason, Jacob Black was still here. Ever since he had imprinted on that little girl, we had tried to keep them away. But, as fate, and love, has it, it really didn't work. Right now, I was driving back to the high school that it all happened. Driving and parking right next to Edwards Volvo, I smiled in seeing that everything is still the same. Getting out of my Jeep, Rosalie met me in the back.

I smiled, looking at my family. Bella, Edward, and Alice were going to be Juniors again. Renesmee was a sophomore. Jasper, Rosalie and I were going to be Seniors. Again. Looking at Alice's face, I saw that she had a far away look.

"Is she alright?" I asked, looking over at Edward.

Edward looked at her before looking at me, wide eyed.

"Emmett," he said, looking back and forth between Alice and I," Do you.... Have a son we don't know about."

I looked at him, Brows together.

I have never thought about it, but I did have a little girl. Her curly brown hair and Light brown eyes. Her little laugh filled my ears. Shaking my head, I looked back at him.

"Not a son," I said," I had a daughter when I was human. But she is dead by now."

Edward looked at me with a brow raised and was about to say something when Alice cut him off.

"You are in for a surprise right about now," she said.

I looked at her before looking at Rose. I saw that she was looking at me, brows together.

"You had a little girl?" she asked in a small tone.

"When I was human," I answered," Before I was mauled by that bear, we had just celebrated her fifth birthday."

Rose nodded, smiling at me. I smiled back and was about to say something when Alice said that they are here. Looking at the entrance, I saw a Red Hummer pulling in. I raised a brow, wondering who owned it. The hummer parked seven paces away from us. The Hummer shut off, and coming out was a girl with curly brown hair. Hair that reminded me of...Her. I saw the passenger side door open and a teenage boy came out and stood beside the girl. The girl turned and I gasped. Her eyes were a light brown. A light brown I have never forgotten.

"Lucinda?" I asked in a soft tone.

When the name left my mouth, her head snapped in my direction. Here eyes widen before she looked away. She said something to the boy beside her before rushing to the office. Looking back at my family, I saw that they were looking at me.

"Who is she?" Bella asked.

I shook my head before speaking," She looks just like my daughter. Just like Lucinda."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is! What do you think?
Comment and Subscribe please!
And check out my other stories:
Once Again
The Good, The Bad, and The Undead
No Fucking Way
I Love You