Status: Updates will be random..... Enjoy!

Hello Daddy

Emmett

"Did you see that?!," Renesmee exclaimed, jumping from her seat,"she just disappeared!"

We heard Axel chuckling and looked over at him to see that Matt was smiling and his brothers shoulders shaking with silent laughter.

"That's one of her powers," Matt said, looking at us," that's how she defeated Jane. And Jane never suspected a thing."

We all nodded, as if understanding what he meant. Which we did. It was a couple minutes, but it felt like hours, when Rosalie and Lucinda walked back into the home, arm in arm and big smiles gracing their beautiful pale faces. Lucinda looked at Rosalie and nudged her forward gently. Rosalie giggled a genuine giggle before slipping her arm from Lucinda and walking over towards me.

"Are you ok?" I asked my love as she took a seat before me.

Rosalie smiled at me and said,"I'm fine. Thanks to Lucinda."

I looked over at Lucinda, at my daughter, and saw that she was smiling at Rosalie and I. Her hand in her mates with her head on Matt's shoulder.

"This is just marvelous!" Carlisle exclaimed, a big smile on his face,"Emmett, you have a living relitive."

"Yeah," I said, a smile on my face as I watched Lucinda,"I do."

We all stayed put where we were, talking and catching up with my little girl. Learning om what happened after I was attacked and changed. I was shocked to hear that her mother had turned abusive and began drinking and sleeping around with different men and travlers going through our town. I shook my head, disgusted and sadden at the same time. I was also very mad when I heard that my little Lucy was rapped. Fortunatly, Matt hunted down the vampire that did it to her and killed him without a second thought. The only good thing that came out of it was Axel, who is the most wonderful grandson I could ever ask for. He reminded me so much of myself when I was at his age.... I think..

"How old is Axel?" I asked, really confused of his age.

Lucy laughed and said," He looks like a sixteen year old, but he's actually ninty-eight years old."

"Oh," I said, nodding my head," you're old."

Axel laughed and said,"not as old as you,Gramps."

I smiled at that. He called me 'gramps'.

I looked at Rose, and smiled.

We finally had a family yo call our own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update, when I get new books, my bookworm-ness takes over and I have to read every book I get cover to cover:P
So....
Thoughts?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)