Our Love Story

Our Love Story

"We have many memories. I always though love at first sight didn't exist, it was just something that only happened in movies, until I met your Dad at the beach. Having my first kiss with him and his ice-cream face. We had just had a playful ice-cream fight and he leaned in, covered in ice-cream. The first time we said "I love you", under the stars at three in the morning, I had snuck out to see my first love. Our first fight that we got over after a week. He kissed me and the yelling stopped. Our relationship lasted for two months, with one other fight that we got over in three days. We were very happy together until September came along. He had to go off with his band and so I went off to college, cursing myself for making my first relationship a summer romance. They can be one of the worst romances - be careful when you start dating, my dears." They nod and I continue my love story. "After two months of contact, we lost it. I was very sad, crying for days. Even though he was gone something kept saying to me 'You'll see him again, don't worry!'. After two years, I was out of college and living on my own - still in Poway. I had never tried to find love again, because of that constant voice in my head I believed in. I had been thinking of us one day and crying when I had heard the doorbell ring. So I wiped my tears and opened the door. My jaw had dropped when I saw him there, on one knee with a ring box. He had tracked me down. The voice had been right." I smile.
"Juliet, I will always love you. No one can take your place. Please marry me." It was not a question, it was a statement. For all he knew, I could have been married, but he still did it, proving how much he loved me.
I had replied: "YES!! Zachary, I love you so much! Of course I'll marry you!!" "Our wedding was wonderful."
"Now, that's enough memories for one night. It's bedtime." I smile again.

"Aww, Mom! Tell us more! You two are so cute!" Cameron (named after Zach's best friend) protests.

"Yeah!" His siblings agree.

"Come on guys. You heard your mother. It's bedtime. Go to bed now and we'll tell you more in the morning." Zach walks over from the doorway, smiling at our children.

"Okay." They agree, already running up the stairs.

"No running in the house!" I follow them up, Zach behind me.

Nicole and Jessica run into Nikki's room and Jacob and LC go into Jake's room. Zach follows the boys and I follow the girls. After reading them a story, I tuck in Nikki and carry a half asleep Jess to her room and tuck her in while Zach does the same with the boys. After, we head to bed ourselves. Me and Zach have been married twenty years now and we have two wonderful Sons and two wonderful Daughters together (Jake, Nikki and Jess are 10 year old Triplets and are younger then LC by four years, so he's 14). We had a rough patch 6 years into our marriage, but it was over in a month and then we started a family. What you just read is our love story. And it will keep going forever and always.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
A Zach Porter one shot. I'm really proud of it - it's my very first one shot. <3 Comment? ;)