Status: Not finished

Love Seems to Find a Way

For now let's just pretend everything's okay

After I left the shop I drove to a park not to far from there and texted Jake. I was still too scared to go home because technically I had stolen my dads car. Thankfully Jake texted me back saying he'd see me in a little awhile and that he was bringing some friends.
It wasn't unusual for him, he'd always have Jinxx or CC with him so I figured that's who was with him.
I was still sitting in the car with a cigarette between my lips when I saw Jake start approaching. I got out of the car and started heading towards them. I could tell he wasn't with Jinxx or CC. Once they got closer and I realized it was too late to turn back I found it was Ashley walking along side him with his hands stuffed in his pockets.
"Hey, you know Ashley right?" Jake said once they stopped.
Andy went ridged for a second but tried to relax a little. "Yeah.. We've talked before."
I could tell Ashey still felt kinda awkward about what happened and I did my best not to let it bother me for the sake of trying not to making things weirder.
"So when did you guys meet?" I asked casually tossing my cigarette.
"Well if you didn't skip school on Friday you would've known he's in a few of the same classes as us." Jake playfully shoved my shoulder making me smile a bit.
"Huh." Ashley quirked tilting his head.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You actually smile." I could feel my cheeks flame up for whatever reason causing an awkward chuckle to escape me.
"Yeah well don't get used to it." I pushed Jake back, my eyebrows furrowing when I saw Jake's face scrunch.
"Isn't that your dads car?"
"Uh... yeah." I scratched my head a little making my teased hair even more of a mess. "I kinda stole it to go to the music shop and now I'm here."
"Dude you stole it?!" Jake flipped. "What happened to yours?"
Both Ashley and I shared a glance and I bit my lip.
"I got in an accident and trashed it. I couldn't repair it so I had to take it to the junk yard."
"Jesus Andy... are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine." Jake nodded and spotted the guitar case in the back.
"You got a guitar?"
"No it's a bass, Jon gave it to me before the store closed.."
That sparked Ashley's attention. "You play bass?"
I shrugged lightly, "Yeah sort of, well until I can find someone better who can."
"Well it looks to me if you need a bassist you're in luck. You should let me play for you sometime."
I nodded and swallowed my nerves down. What was it about him that made me so on edge all the time? Why was my mind always screaming at me for me to stay away from him. Why couldn't I just be normal around him like the others? I wasn't even this nervous with any of the people i hated at school.
"Andy?" Jake snapped me out of his thoughts with a clap next to my ear. "Spacing out much?"
"Yeah sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~
*time lapse*

I stumbled around down the hallway knocking into some people I didn't recognize mumbling faint apologies to them. Where the hell was I? I don't even remember how I got here. The last thing I remember was going to drive back to my house so I could put my dads car back in the driveway but I don't even remember if I did or not honestly.
My head was spinning and there was loud thumping music. Was this a bar or was I at some party? I felt light headed. My hands caught me from smacking into the wall as I leaned into it trying to keep my legs from giving out from under me.
"Woah there." A voice sounded out next to me as I felt a pair of arms hoist me up straight. I looked up and focused on the person standing next to me. Wait I knew this face. I haven't seen it a long time though.
"Ronnie?" A smirk formed on his lips as he gave me a smile.
"When did I get here?"
"I don't know, I seen you talking with some dude earlier, it looks like you've had a little to much to drink ." I tried to ignore the little snort that he gave when I rolled my eyes.
"This is a bar Andy what are you doing here?"
"Does it look like I know?" I retorted. Why was I here? And more importantly who was serving me drinks at a bar?
"Do you know who I was talking to earlier?" He shrugged sipping from the glass he held in his hand.
"I dunno, he was kinda short, tan, he had a cowboy hat on."
My mind froze in all the haziness. That sounded a lot like Ashley. Ashley was here? I went to turn and walk away but Ronnie's strong hand grabbed my arm preventing me from going further.
"Where ya going?"
"I need to go find him."
"Just stick around, you're here now. Plus I think he took off anyways." Ronnie started walking me to one of the private tables and left out a soft noise not having much energy to really fight him off. Ronnies okay I guess, he graduated a few years earlier than me but I knew him a little before he left. Things where always chaotic around him though, so I've heard. I was never than close enough to to him to find out for myself.
He plopped me down first so I sat between him and a few of his friends. They where all talking and drinking, I thought I saw something spilled on the table but I wasn't sure about it until I saw someone's head go down and swipe their nose across the table. Oh shit... I turned to Ronnie to try and get him to let me out but he just laughed softly wrapping his arm around my back.
"Don't worry Andy." He passed me a drink and put it in my hands so I was holding it. Someone gave him a bag of that powder and he spilled it over the table cutting it into lines.
"Relax a little."
"R-Ronnie no."
He shrugged and leaned down sniffing up two lines. "Suit yourself sweet cheeks." He wiped his nose squeezing my side a little. "How longs it been since I seen you? You're not a little freshman anymore, kinda hot actually."
I shrugged starting down at the drink Ronnie handed me previously. "I don't know like 3 years?" I was starting to get nervous again, like Ashely made me only more intense because of the alcohol burning in my system. But isn't that what alcohol does? Make you relax? I wanted to take a drink but before I could think anymore about it I felt Ronnie's body press closer to mine and hot breath roll down my neck. It make me shiver.
"R...Ronnie what are you doing?"
"I missed you Andy," His lips roamed up the side of my neck getting closer to my lips. "Ron-" He silenced me by connecting our lips. I know I should have taken off right then but I stayed there not entirely sure if I was really kissing him back or not. I felt his hand slide up the side of my shirt and I screamed at myself for the sensation I was getting from this. I knew it was sleezy to get off on this but no one ever touches me like this. His tongue rolled in my mouth without a problem and I was gone. I faintly remembered seeing a tan figure standing at the edge of the table when my eyes slipped open for a moment.
"Ashley?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry about never updating anymore. I haven't really had the muse to write for a long time but I decided to write a little for the fun of it now.
Thank you all for reading and subscribing it means so much to me, if it wasn't for you guys I probably wouldn't have continued this. Let me know if you still want more I might update again soon. ❤️