(I'll Stand With You) Through The Gates of Hell

Capitulo Once

Helena’s P.O.V:

“Gerard!” I called from outside the fitting rooms.

“No! Nu-uh! How the hell does this go on, anyways!?” I heard him panic from the inside a fitting room.

I shook my head for the hundredth time as I kept hearing the same everytime he tried something on. I watched another store employee pass by , freaked out by Gerard and I’s yelling.

Can you imagine how hard it is to convince a guy to wear something formal , when his definition of formal is a clean band shirt with un-ripped jeans.

“Gee, just come out already!” I demanded.

I heard him sigh , some shuffling then the door unlock. He walked to where I was. He stood with his feet a bit apart ,his hands in his pockets and with an overall awkward vibe.

“There. Is that what you wanted to see?” He questioned.

He was wearing a jet black suit with an equally black dress shirt. A satin , blood red tie was awkwardly tied around his neck. Some black slacks were added to the outfit as bottoms.

A confused and hopeless look was imprinted on his face. He looked up at me with a lost puppy face.

Why couldn’t he see that he looked so damn good? Why couldn’t he see he looked so damn…

“Wow,Gerard you look so…sexy.” The words slipped out of my mouth like if my mouth had no connection to my brain what so ever. I began giggling to myself since I had stated that so bluntly.

Gerard simply smiled as he looked down at his feet. I could tell he felt uncomfartable and embarrased. He obviously turned a bit red , also.

“You should get that. Definitely get that.” I told him, grinning.

Gerard’s P.O.V:

I fiddled with my fingers quietly as I sat on a small couch outisde the chicks’ fitting rooms. I leaned my head back, relaxing for once. I took a couple of deep breaths.

“Gee.” I heard a soft voice calling me. It took me a few minutes to notice it was Helena standing right infront of me. She looked tense but... beautiful.

She was wearing a black dress that had a wide red ribbon by her waist. As she moved around you could see there was some red parts at the bottom of the silky dress as well. She flipped some black strands of hair out of her face,as she faced me for my opinion.

“What do you think?” She asked she gave me a half smile.

It took me a while to get the words out of my mouth. It was hard to look for actual words that would fit how amazing she looked to me.

“Helena…” I hesitated. “You look…more than beautiful.” I proudly stated with a wide smile.

Her green eyes lit up and she smiled even wider.

“I lo…you’re the best , Gee.” She stated before she turned around. “Gerard , I saw a coffee shop right outside the store.” She informed me as she took one last glance.

I shook my head as I noticed she knew me better than myself. Coffee is was one thing I needed right now. One vanilla latte. Make that two.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! another short update..
tell me what you think , k?

xoxo , breakonthru