(I'll Stand With You) Through The Gates of Hell

Capitulo Doce

Helena’s P.O.V

I observed Gerard closely as I took another sip of my coffee. We were in the small coffee place inside Barns and Nobles. Gerard was flipping through a few comic books while I was reading the newest issue of Alternative Press.

I watched his every move as some sort of obsession for him took over me.

“Gerard?” I asked putting my latte down. He gave a quick glance up making sure I understood I had his attention.

“Well since you’re pretty handsome now. What if some crazy chick fell in love with you?” I asked him half-jokingly.

“Well,” he began closing the coming book he was on. “You would still be my best friend , of course.” He stated with a reassuring smile.

I began tapping my fingers on my empty coffee cup. I bit my lip and looked away casually. A few seconds later I turned back to him.

“Gee, what if that chick was me?” I questioned and at the same time confessed some of my deepest feelings to my best friend. This time, not a bit jokingly.

Gerard cocked his head to the side a bit. He looked into my eyes firmly. He swept the invisible strands of hair out of his face. His voice softened and slightly deepened as he began to speak. I knew that was a sign that he was going to say something important.

“If a guy , the dorkiest guy you know , came up to you and told you he loved you , what would you say?” He asked his eyes glimmered with sincerity.

I knew what he meant. And I knew what I was going to answer. Gerard stared at me begging me for an answer without saying a word.

“I would ask him ‘Why haven’t we ever told eachother this before?’” I replied.

We both leaned in for a kiss that would mark the beginning of a relationship. I felt my coffee spill all over the table.

“Shit.” I muttered as we still kissed. I should also add that we totally forgot we were in a public place.

“Screw that.” Gerard whispered back as we continued kissing as we ignored everything else in our surroundings.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay hehe.
well anyways thanks for reading. and i'm so sorry my updates have been so slow. my computer has been taken away so im not supposed to be doing this (for the full story check out my only journal entry).
feedback appreciated :) ideas and suggestions , too btw.
xoxo,breakonthru