(I'll Stand With You) Through The Gates of Hell

Capitulo Tres

Mikeys P.O.V:
“Gerard?” I asked as I creaked the door open. I only wanted to return some comic books but the scene my eyes met wasn’t unusual. They were both sitting on the floor with their Converse off. Helena was crying in to Gerard’s shoulder as he stroked her black hair.

“It’s okay.” He whispered to her. I noticed Iron Maiden was playing on Gerard’s small radio.

Gerard looked up to see me. He wasn’t expecting me there. “Mikey! Not now. go away!” He shouted. I was about to run for my life before a softer voice spoke. “It’s okay , Mikes.” Helena said.

I walked in quietly and sat on Gerard’s bed. I adjusted my glasses to see if I wasn’t seeing incorrectly when I saw blood. Both on Gerard’s hand and on Helena’s wrist. He had been holding her wrist. “Oh..G-God.” I whispered. They both looked up at me with cat-like glares.

I pretended to look at the wall as I played with my fingers nervously.
“Mikey?” Gerard asked in a trying to be serious but worried tone.

“Hmm?” I replied still looking away.

“Do me a favor and go get me that ointment and bandage from the bathroom cabinet.” He said.

“Okay,Gee.” I agreed. As I stood up I felt a bit guilty when I heard Helena sneeze.She probably had catched a cold form getting soaked yesterday.After all , I was the one who had turned on the sprinklers last night…for the last three years.

I always hoped that would alert them to go home so that they wouldn’t get caught. They were too drunk every time.

Once I handed everything to Gerard I noticed his blood stained hand was shaking and his eyes were red. I didn’t doubt they were from crying along with Helena.

“Maybe it’ll burn a little…” I heard Gerard tell her as he put some medicine on her wrist.

As I left I heard Helena let out a small whimper. And as I turned around for a last glance I saw Helena’s hand tense up and try to hold on to the carpet. I felt that horrible gripping feeling at the pit of my stomach. The one you get when you see someone in pain. Right now, they were both in pain. Physical and emotional.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short! i just think i need an entire new chapter for the next part of the story
okay yay!! people are actually reading this! thats all i needed to continue!!
gracias totales!! (total thank you's)

xoxo, breakonthru