(I'll Stand With You) Through The Gates of Hell

Capitulo Cinco

Helena’s P.O.V:

That same day there wasn’t school only a church service to bless our minds so we can be eager to learn. Like I said before , bullshit. I had to be woken up twice during the service. All the all the old nun-like women looked at me like some demon.

For a moment back there , I thought they were going to bring out a cross and yell ‘May the power of christ compell you!’. Haha.

Once out of the church, I took out my cellphone and began texting Gerard. I tried to walk as slow as I could so I wouldn’t have to spend more time in the dorms.

“That was fun.” I typed up sarcastically.

“Oh yea , grand.” Gerard texted right back in the same manner.

I smiled and put my cellphone away. I knew Gerard was enjoying this as much as me. In other words not one bit.

Gerard’s P.O.V:
The next day,I woke up as I heard the shower go off. It wasn’t encouraging me to take one, but it was enough to wake me up. I began changing lethargically as I looked at myself in the mirror.

“You need coffee.” I told myself.
I messed up my scruffy black hair on purpose as I took a good long glance at that person in the mirror. Then I wondered…how much shampoo does this Ray kid need for his hair? Ha. I guess the world may never know

You also need to workout , I thought as I noticed my round face. The weird thing is , I had never cared if I looked good or not. There was something I couldn’t quite pinpoint urging me to do take notice. It was like I almost wanted to impress someone.

A while later , I was following Ray to our first class. So supposebly this is how things work out : there were two groups for each grade one for dudes and one for chicks.All classes were separated and we only saw eachother in lunch/recess. So far,not good.

As I stepped into the classroom , everyone was doing what they wanted. The teacher, a middle-aged bald guy, was helplessly trying to get everyones attention. It wasn’t working. As I stood there ,dazed, the teacher took notice and decided to use me as a way to get attention.

“Apparently , we have a new student this year!” He announced.

Everyone stoped what they were doing and looked my way.

“What’s your name , son?” He asked. Probaly releived because everyone was focusing on something.

“Gerard.Gerard Way.” I answered taking a good look at mostly all the jocks who would be classmates.

“Well , Gerard, you can go take a seat with your classmates. I’m sure they will make you feel very welcomed.” He stated. Then , he turned to the board and began writing notes down.

I walked slowly toward the many desks.

“What’s up?” One dude in the front asked. I nodded my head trying to be friendly. All of them were acting…nice,actually.

Then I felt a yank on my backpack.

“What the hell is this? Ha! The Misfits! Iron Maiden! He belongs in the back!” Someone I behind me yelled. I knew he was referring to the patches in my backpack,though.

Before I knew it , a series of shoves had maneuvered me to the back of the classroom. I sat down in the first desk I saw in the very last row.

“You like the Misfits?” Another voice asked. I turned to my left where I saw a guy with short black hair and well a short structure. I think I also saw a tattoo creeping up his neck.
He was tightening a string around his index finger. He never took his eyes of his purple-truning finger.

“Yeah.” I replied still observing this weird kid try to stop the circulation in his finger.

“Black Flag’s better.” He murmured…still not even facing me.

“Frank! Stop freaking , wait, what’s your name?” A blonde dude from the row in front of us turned to purple finger kid then me.

“Gerard.” I repeated. Blonde dude nodded and turned to the kid next to me again.

“Frank! Stop freaking Gerard out.” He stated. I guess the purple finger kid is Frank.

Frank gave the blonde dude the finger and stuck his tongue out.

“IERO!” The teacher bellowed. I noticed Frank cringed

“What was that motion you directed at Mr.Bryar?” The teacher asked.

At that time I noticed Ray was in the row infront of me , too.

“Actually , Mr. Robinson, the motion I gave Mr. Bryar means good luck in the country of Brazil. So technically-.” Then Frank got interrupted by the teacher.

“Stop giving me that crap , Mr. Iero! Go to the office and get a detention slip.” The teacher commanded trying to talk in a strict tone.

I found myself giggiling along with Ray and the blonde guy. Who I later figured out his name was Bob.

“So since Mr. Iero was wishing good luck to Mr. Bryar , why don’t we test that luck in a pop quiz in geography?” The teacher suggested.

I heard a series of sighs and complains but I just kept quiet. Something told me this class was going to be easy. Easy peasy pumpkin peasy..pumpkin’ pie motherfucker.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoa! okey sorry that chap took a while :S
anyways i like how it wraps up :)
oh! remember feedback makes me happy ^_^
gracias totales!!
oh! also i'm looking for a co-author who would want to do either Ray Frank or Bob's P.O.V!! do PM me if interested!!
Gracias Totales!!