(I'll Stand With You) Through The Gates of Hell

Capitulo Seis

Helena’s P.O.V:

“You know where you are? You’re in the jungle , baby! Time to dieee!” My ipod alarm clock hollered. I rubbed my eyes getting some eyeliner from yesterday on my hands.

I looked to my left where Sam’s bed was perfectly done. I groaned at the sight of perfection. I looked back at my alarm clock: 8:20 AM.

Shit!shit!shit! I only had ten minutes to get to my first class. Once I put on the horrible iniform and some eyeliner I rushed to the door. Then of course…I got lost.

The actual school building was big for my horrible sake. I finally stood infront of what I thought was clasroom #11. I took a deep breath before I opened the door and walked in.

“I suppose you’re Ms.Irving. So you’re late.” Was the first thing I heard.

I glared at the grey-haired teacher as I took my seat.

“Pssst! Helena!” as I turned around I saw Sam sitting behind me.Oh joy. “I’m sorry I didn’t wke you up it’s just that-“

“Mhhmm” I cut her off. I swear I’m not as mean as I seem.There’s just some people who I just can’t stand. Sam one of them.

In that process , I dropped my pencil. Making everyone stare at me. These girls looked like the real definition of bitch.

The pencil wasn’t in my reach. I tapped on the shoulder of the girl in front of me. She didn’t even flinch.

“Um..Can you pass me my pencil?” I asked .

“MS.IRVING!” the teacher yelled. I couldn’t get one break could I? The girl infront of me finally did pick up my pencil.

She picked it up with caution as if not wanting to touch it at all. Still , she looked at the pencil in every way as she sneered in disgust. She tried to read what it said.

“Um, yea , it says The Used. Now, can I please have it back?” I quietly pleaded.

She turned around and placed the pencil on my desk as she wrinkled her nose.

Jeez. Talk about a way to start the year.

Still Helena’s P.O.V:

I walked into the cafeteria trying to find the one empty table with the one lonesome kid, Gerard. I was steadily searching until I heard Gerard’s own voice.

“Helena!Over here!”

I saw him sitting in a table with a few other guys.

Surprise , surprise[iI]

“Hey Gee.” I greeted once I got there.

He smiled with a speck of ketchup on his cheek. Aww , he looked so cute.

Wait, did a thought of Gerard being cute just pass through my mind? No. Nuh-uh.

“Gee, you have a little something..” I began motioning to the spot on his face where Gerard had the small drop.

“Oh.” He replied finally gettting a clue and wiping the stuff off. He blushed slightly and then turned back to me.

“Helena, this is Ray.” Gerard stated pointing to a guy with really , really puffy hair. Ray looked friendly , though.

“That’s Bob.” Gerard continued as he motioned to a blonde/blue eyed dude with a though expression on his face. Once in a while his expression softened and made him look trusting and huggable.

“and that…” Gerard began to introduce.

“Is Frodo Baggins!” Ray and Bob cut in.

They were all talking about one last guy sitting next to me. He had uneven , short, black hair and had lively green eyes and a sympathetic smile.

“Hey!!” he complained about his friends’ comments. “I’m not short , I’m fun size!.” He corrected. He turned to me after.

“My name’s actually Frank and I’m a decent and respectful person!” He said yelling the last part at Ray and Bob jokingly.

As I began laughing I noticed I had barely met these guys and I was already having fun. I gave Gerard a grateful smile. He smiled right back.

Minutes later , I found myself making sure that no one was completely focused on my direction.

“Hey Gerard!” I whispered to him before he took another bite out of his cheeseburger. “Can I have some pills?” I asked referring to Gerard’s anti-depressants. My parents never wanted me to take medication. So normally when Gerard saw that I was feeling a bit low he would give me a few of his pills. I think he once told me they were called Xanax. But I never paid much attention to that.

He sighed before he began digging his hand into his pocket until he finally pulled out his hand clenched into a fist. He gave me a small nod.

I opened the palm of my hand under the table. I felt his hand place a pair of small pills there.

“Im gonna go to the bathroom.” I announced as I pulled away from the table. Gerard pulled me back close before I left.

“Everything okay , though?” He asked. I sensed a bit of worry in his voice.

“Yeah. Everything okay.” I reassured him.

Gerard’s P.O.V:
I took one last glance until I saw Helena enter the restroom. I couldn’t keep my eyes of her…only because I had to take good care of her,of course.

“She’s pretty cool.” I heard Frank state. “I think I’m going to ask her out.”

I felt heat rising up in me. “Stay away from her!” I heard myself warn as I turned around. My voice sounded husky and grim. Everyone looked at me. Dumbfounded by my sudden behavior. I finally loosened up my tense back and looked down ,embarrased.

“Sorry, it’s just that..” I tried to explain before Frank cut me off.

“You like her don’t you?” He asked supisciously.

I opened my mouth ready to bring out an excuse.Nothing was coming out. They all kept looking at me with eyebrows raised.

I took a deep breath. How was I going to tell someone I had just met something this big?

“I g-guess so.” I confessed.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh!! hey you guys! sorry its been so long! its just that school is been driving me crazy and well also the excitement that i'm going to go see MCR this sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but a oh well heres another chapter hope u enjoy! chap 7 will definately be up later tonight.
comments greatly appreciated :D
xoxo,breakonthru