Status: Read Authors Note, please and thank you!

Not All Treasure Is Silver and Gold

Chapter 2

The man's smile faded into a serious look of concern, "What is it Robin?" He strode towards her, "Is everything alright?"

Robin's wide eyes didn't falter, "You know my name?"

He frowned. "Are you alright?" He lifted his right hand, the one not holding the cloth, and felt her forehead with the back of his hand.

Robin caught her breath. His hand was warm and real. She gawked at him and hesitantly poked her finger to his chest. She let out a shaky breath, "You're real."

Will glanced down at her finger which was still on his chest, "Alright..." He grabbed her hand gently and pulled her further inside the blacksmith workshop whilst closing the door behind them. "I think you ought to sit down." He led her to the nearest chair. Robin noticed that they were not alone. A large man was passed out on another chair nearby.

"Brown." Robin muttered in recognition. Will glanced towards the man and rolled his eyes.

"Drunk as usual." He sat her down and Robin let her eyes wander. Of course, the place was an exact replica from her favorite movie. There was the donkey. There were the pillars and blacksmith equipment. Robin grasped her head and let her gaze fall to her feet.

"What's happening?!"

"That's what I'd like to know." Will replied to her rhetorical question. "Did you hit your head? Did someone hurt you?"'

Robin looked up at him curiously. He looked so concerned. He had that sad puppy dog face she'd seen him make over Elizabeth Swann. "No." She managed to mutter out. Her mind was racing. How on earth was what was going on actually happening?

Will crossed his arms, "Well you're acting rather strange and..." he gave her a once over, "what are you wearing?"

His question snapped her out of her thoughts and more out of confirmation than curiosity, Robin looked down at her clothes. The exact outfit she had picked out earlier this morning hugged her body. A simple crème colored long sleeve blouse hung on her torso loosely and flowed down an inch past her hips where it hung over her black skinny jeans. Her favorite brown knee-high boots were one her feet and the necklace her Gran gave her hung on her neck. Self-consciously, she tucked the necklace in her shirt. Robin glanced back at Will who looked at her expectantly. "Clothes." Robin stated, half sarcastically.

Will scoffed, "Thank you for that Robin. I had no idea." Now his words were dripping with sarcasm. This made Robin crack a smile as Will Pulled out a pocket watch. He sighed. "Well we must get going or we'll be late."

Robin stood up as Will walked across the room to grab a long package. "Late for what?"

"You forget so easy." Will says as he walks to the door Robin thought would lead back to the den but horridly found it did not. "Norrington's ceremony is today."

Robin scrunched up her nose at the mention of Norrington, even as bewildered of the situation she was in she still felt the need to blurt out, "Ugh, Norrington! What about him?"

Will lifted up the package in his arms, "I have a sword to deliver. And you baby sister said you were accompanying Miss Swann, being her maid and all."

"What did you just say?"

Robin didn't know what to be more astonished about as she followed Will to the Governor's estate. The fact that will was apparently her brother or that she was apparently a maid. Robin chose the latter because she couldn't think of anything worse than having a job were she's ordered about, even in this different world she found herself in.

Speaking of world, Robin stopped with her thinking and was marveling at the sights around her. Especially when they got to the estate and she had a view of everything.

The clouds were perfectly white and fluffed as they lazily drifted over the vast blue ocean. The sun peered out just over the horizon, making the mountainous rocks stand out beautifully as birds danced around them. Faint shouting over at the docks and the clanging of bells could be heard. A few ships were even in sight. And the smell was the most to be marveled over; fresh ocean air filling her lungs. "Wow. I'm really here."

Will watched her curiously, shook his head and kept walking. Robin sighed at the sight. "If only I could take a..." Her words trailed off as her hands quickly felt at her pockets. She felt the familiar bulge on her hip and excitedly dug into her pocket. "No way! I have it!" She quickly went to her camera app and angled her phone to get a shot of the landscape. With a simple click she captured what would hopefully prove this strange experience to be real.

"Robin!" Will called out in the distance. Robin snapped a picture of him before quickly returning her phone to her pocket and hurried towards William.

The door to the estate was held open by a butler. Will looked rather annoyed once she came into view. Robin didn't pay attention, she simply strode into the house, letting her eyes take in her new surroundings once more whilst gliding her hand along the walls. "So real." She murmured, reaching a hand up to grab a hanging light fixture.

"Robin." came the terse voice of one William Turner. He placed a hand on her shoulder to pull her to his side. His touch still surprised Robin, because he was so warm, so real, she jerked away. Unfortunately, and with a loud 'clink', Robin managed to pull the light fixture she hadn't realized she had a complete hold on.

Will's eyes went wide with anxiety but Robin chuckled at the coincidence. She held the fixture to Will. "That was meant for you."

Will furrowed his eyebrows but grabbed it quickly and hid it in an umbrella rack.

Right on cue, the Governor descended the stairs. "Mr. Turner." His voice filled the room. Robin stared at him wide eyed. 'So real.' she continued to think. "Good to see you again." He came closer and Robin couldn't help but stare at his wig. She had the urge to reach out and grab it. Governor Swann caught her staring eyes and smile politely, "Good, Miss Turner, right on time. We were just on our way out. As soon as Elizabeth comes we'll be on our way."

Robin didn't know what to reply to his confusing words, so she nodded curtly, keeping her lips zipped.

"I have your order, sir." Will pulled the package forth and set it on the small table that conveniently stood in front of them. He opened the package and revealed a stunningly shiny sword. Though Robin was in awe at the sword's appearance she frowned at the thought she always got when watching this scene from a couch; Norrington was undeserving of such a sword. Even now, watching the familiar scene so up close and personal, her thoughts were still the same.

"Will!" An all too familiar voice called. Robin glanced to the grand staircase to see none other than 'Miss Swann'. Elizabeth caught sight of Robin and continued to smile brightly. "Robin! It's so good to see you. I have a dream about you two last night."

"About me?" Will asked.

Robin quirked her brow in question, "Did she just say 'you two'?" Her question went unanswered.

Elizabeth strode closer to them to stand beside her father, "About the day I met you both, do you remember?"

Robin was struck with utter confusion, but on cue Will replied, "How could I forget Miss Swann." He beamed

Robin watched the two in familiarity. She could quote them word for word is she wasn't still dumbstruck by Elizabeth's previous words. 'The day I met you both'. 'What the hell was that suppose to mean.' she thought to herself.

Governor Swann cleared his throat, "Ley's keep our sense of propriety." He motioned Elizabeth to the door. "We really must be going."

Elizabeth's face fell. "Good day Mr. Turner." She turned away from Will and motioned to Robin to follow her.

Robin muttered a goodbye to Will and reluctantly followed Elizabeth out. Governor Swann was already in the carriage. "Robin," Elizabeth began solemnly, turning to face Robin, though she paused as she took in Robin's appearance, "that's quite an ensemble. Is it new?"

Robin shrugged, "Sure." 'Do I really stick out that much?' Robin thought as she climbed into the carriage. She peered out the small window in time to see Will no doubt shouting 'Good day, Elizabeth!'

Robin leaned back in her seat, glancing inconspicuously at the Governor and Elizabeth. "So real." she whispered before letting her eyes watch the passing terrain.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am so sorry for not updating as quickly or regularly as I use to! I deleted the sequel as to not get people's hopes up. I will finish the rewrite of this story. I like it so much better! But seriously, thanks for hanging in there! I love you readers!
For my readers that have followed Robin since she was first introduced, you should know that there will be changes to the story. So what you think may happen might not happen as you have read before.
And for all my readers, the reason I'm rewriting is because I felt Robin was too 'Mary Sue', so I'm fixing that! :)
Anywho, thanks for reading!