The Kids Are Alright

Lost For Words

Soon after London left Bryan came back, Marie was pushed back into the bedroom so he could have 'personal conversation' with me. I got up off the couch and attempted to go to the kitchen, but he grabs my wrist and throws me down on the floor. He steps on my back and pushes me down further, "I've been waiting to get alone for a long time." He says then kicks me in the stomach. I roll over, holding my stomach and grimacing in pain as I tried to crawl away from him. He watched me struggle with a pleased smirk on his face before he grabbed my hair and he pulled me onto the couch.

"You're a spirited little bitch!" He says and spits in my face, Marie comes out of the bedroom and he motions for me to stay put while he pushes her back in and jams the door so she can't come back out. I had managed to crawl towards the door before he got me again. He straddles my legs and punches me in the face once leaving a bruise on my eye. I wiggled beneath him, wiggling wasn't the best idea. I felt him become hard through his pants.

"Please don't!" I begged as he ripped my shirt off, I tried to push him off with all of my might but I failed miserably. I could hear Marie banging on the door, screaming for him to leave me alone.

"Come get me Bryan!" She yells, I hated her at that moment for all the times she believed him when he said he changed and talking me into staying with them.

"I've got to break her spirit! I'm gonna break her and get pussy at the same time!" He screams with a devious look on his face while I fought to get him off. He pinned me to the floor and bit me, he bit my breast so hard he drew blood. He bit and clawed my body like an animal, I still fought to get away from him. My fighting was all in vain, when he got tired of me fighting he rolled me onto my stomach and thrusts himself into me. He thrust in and out of me violently. It didn't take long before he came into me, when he pulled out her threw me to the side.

He left me lying there naked and bleeding before he unjammed the bedroom door and moved onto Marie. He raped her too, I would've tried to help her but I couldn't move. I couldn't even get up, so when he was done with her he left. She helped me to the couch and wrapped me up in a blanket.

"Bring me the phone, please." I tell Marie, apparently he took it a lot easier on her then he did me.

I dialed the number to the hotel that The Who were staying at and asked to be connected to London's room. Less than a minute later London was on the other line, I told her everything.

"I didn't want you to get involved, but I need a way out and I know that you all can offer that to me." I finish, she was silent for a long time. I found myself wishing that I wouldn't have called her, I was walking on thin ice with her from the beginning and I knew it was pretty much cracked by the way I had reacted when she came over earlier.

"Okay, I understand. I'm sure the boys will be happy you're coming. But I don't think we should tell Pete about what that guy did to you, as smitten as he is by you he'd hunt Bryan down and kill him." She says, we decide to meet up in twenty minutes at a coffee shop close to the hotel. Marie wasn't going with me, she was going to catch a bus and go home to her family. I would've done the same thing too, that is if I knew my family.