The Kids Are Alright

Your Time Is Gonna Come.

I remembered waking up early that day. Most of the boys were awake, except Roger. I felt like I was responsible for most of them, being Keith's sister and Roger's girl. Honestly, I felt more of a mother than a sister and a lover.

Once I got up, I decided to go make some breakfast for them. I knew that they had a big concert tonight and that they needed their rest and energy. The smell of bacon woke up Pete, as he sat down, hungover and tired, at the table.

"You okay?" I ask, setting down a plate in front of him.
"Yeah, just peachy. Do we have any aspirin?" He asks, taking a gulp of the orange juice I just served him.

I walk over to the bathroom, but don't enter as I hear someone puking. It was either Keith or Roger. I knocked once and the person didn't answer. I opened the door, obviously not effected by it, and open the medecine cabinet.

"I need that." Keith whispers, laying on his back near the toilet.
"Well, come to the kitchen once your able to, and I'll have water and aspirin waiting."

Back to the kitchen, where Pete, John and Rog are all sitting down, looking hopeless. I hand Pete the bottle and serve the other men. I wondered how Roger was feeling. He seemed okay, but he had drank a lot the night before.

...What a wild party it was.

Several hours later, at the concert...

I was watching from backstage. The crowd was going wild. The last song had just finished and everyone was being destructive and crazy. I was particularly watching a girl in the front row. She had really awesome taste in clothes and looked really like she enjoyed the music and wasn't just here to fuck the guys.

But what do I know? Every girl these days were trying to fuck rockstars. I just happen to lucky enough to be related to one and dating another. I sighed as I remembered the first day I met Roger. I found he was a little goofy looking, but nevertheless so cute and so kind.

I remembered how much he liked me and how Keith often had to tell him to back off, since I had just gotten out of a abusive relationship. But Roger seemed to take all the pain away. He made my gray skies blue.

Anywho, now, the concert is finished and there are a million and one girls screeching and yelling for The Who. I wonder if any of them know they won't be fucking Roger tonight. And that I will.

We pass by the girls and I spot that girl I saw earlier. She seems to be very calm and level-headed. I wonder what's her deal. Shouldn't she be freaking out, I mean...It's The Who!

"Rog, that girl over there...she wasn't really doing much. I wonder about her." I told Roger, who smiled at all the women.
"Yeah, I know. I think Keith looks interested."

To my surprise, Keith walks up to her and says something to her...