The Kids Are Alright

You Shook Me.

I loved the idea of marrying Roger. I mean, I had been in love with him for a long time. And I still am now.

The girls and I decided to take a taxi to Big Ben. Honestly, I couldn't wait. I hadn't been there in a long time. Especially with our American tour and all. It was nice to see a new culture, but now, I wanted to bask in the glory of my own.

We stopped a few blocks before the Clock Tower and decided to go to a cafe not far from it. I knew the girls were hungry. I was also hungry.

We sat down in a booth, close to the window. Ray looked out, and she looked shocked by the vastness of the city. I wondered had she even been here before? If so, it had probably been a long time since.

Helena nudged me and nodded towards Ramona. I giggle silently and looked at the menu. All the food sounded delicious, but I decided on my favorite. Helena got her favorite. I could tell Ramona was still deciding.

After a while, we began to talk about what we'd do today. I let my mind sorta drift off as I slowly chew my chicken. I wondered if Pete was into Ramona as much I thought and believed he was. I knew Pete a lot. He was really someone who was always there for me, and of course, vice versa.

"I know! Let's throw a party! Not a big one! Just a small one. Y'know, to welcome Ramona!" I squealed loudly.

Everyone in the restaurant stopped and stared at me.

"Oh bloody...whatever. Anyways, c'mon girls! Let's go tour the city and plan this party!"

And with that, I left a wad of cash in our places and dragged the girls out of the restaurant.