The Kids Are Alright

Watch Me

"Strange to see a girl not squeeling. Are you ill?" Keith Moon says to me as he puts a hand on my forehead.

I push his hand away, "I'm fine, I just figured they're making enough noise for me."

All the girls started screaming even louder, it mad my head hurt a little bit.

A small smirk plays across his lips, and he doesn't even ask me he just takes my hand and leads me through the crowd. I look at the girl with Roger who keeps kind of looking at me weird, I again wondered who she was and if she hates for some reason.

I kept walking with him until we came to a limo, and we all piled in. The girl sat in Roger's lap and I sat between Keith and Pete, John sat beside Roger.

I looked around as they all began talking about the show, I felt left out until Pete pokes me in the shoulder. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and I smile sweetly, "Did you like the show?"

I could actually feel my own eyes brighten just thinking about it, "Yes! It was so amazing! I've never seen anything like it!"

"What did you like better, me destroying my drums or Pete destroying his guitar?" Keith asked, looking somewhat jealous.

I bit my lip as I thought of the most flattering thing to say, I was about to anwer when the girl spoke up, "Oh come on Keith, don't put her on the spot like that!"

He shrugs, "I was just asking."

He begins to mope and look out the window, Pete takes this chance to begin talking to me again.

"So, have you been to a lot of concerts?"

I nodded, "Yeah I've seen like twenty shows just this summer."

"Wow! Have you seen Jimi Hendrix?"

"Yeah he's amazing!"

"Did you sleep with him?" Roger's girl asked, furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"No, but I did stay with him for a couple days in his hotel and help him get some cocaine."

"You do cocaine?" Pete asked, I shake my head.

"Nope, but he does."

I relax a little and we stop at the hotel. I walk out behind everyone and the girl finally turns to me, "So are you a groupie or what?"

I was a bit taken back by how straight forward she was, it took me a moment to answer, "Uh...Yeah I guess."

"What's your name?"

"Ramona."

She goes up to Roger and whispers something in his ear. Keith is flirting with a lady at the front desk, but Pete walks up to me and immediately starts chatting about music and the show again. He was a strange boy, but I liked him.