The Kids Are Alright

Rock You Like a Hurricane.

Ramona and I went to bed shortly after our conversation. I decided to keep the information she had decided to share with me for myself. If she wanted anyone else to know, she would tell them herself. She's a grown adult now; she's a big girl.

Slipping out of my clothes and into my pjs felt so right, and sliding into the sheets next to my lover was even better. He was sitting down, rolling a joint on the bedside table. The lamp was on, and it made the room very illuminated even with the main light off. The light made my lover's delicate features glow in the almost darkness.

"I hope you're up for one more...I know it will help me sleep. Ramona is stressing me out a bit with her idea of not coming on tour. Who will watch over her here when we are all gone? This city is not such a safe city alone sometimes..." Roger told me, passing the now lit joint over to me.

"I know. It's crazy. I guess she could stay with my mother...but I'm not really sure if she would want that...My mother would take her in. God forbid she goes to see Pete's mother."

We talked a bit more on the subject as we finished the joint, and soon Roger joined me in between the sheets. Kissing and embracing, I was in the throes of passion. He knew exactly where to touch and kiss. It felt so amazing.

"How are you feeling, love? Do you want me to make love to you?" Roger teased cheekily, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Oh please...please..." I panted out of breath.

He flipped us over, and I was on top, shirt off and pants getting there. Roger was busy licking and sucking my breasts. I was in so much pleasure, I had a hard time keeping quiet. I knew that only Ramona and Pete were staying the night, but I just didn't want to bother them.

Our night was very passionate and loving, and I slept so well afterwards. The morning after proved to be difficult, as Pete and Ramona were having a heated argument...