The Kids Are Alright

Tell Me Baby.

I really hoped that Ray would feel happy and at ease with Helena and I. We tried our best to be the best of friends we could be. At the dress store, we browsed dresses for the formal party happening...

Actually, I had no idea. The guys had just told me it was for their new album, but that had been released a few months ago. I figured there was more to this than I actually knew. Plus, I saw Roger talking to Keith a few weeks ago and when I confronted Roger about it, he grew uncomfortable and uneasy.

Keith didn't want to say anything about it either. I felt like there was some big inside joke I had NO idea about. I felt a little left out.

After confronting Ray about her night with Pete, I poked Helena on the shoulder and she turned around.

"Do you have any idea why there's a formal party?" She began blushing and shook her head no. Oh, so she was in on it too. It was probably only Ray and I that had no fucking clue what was going on. At least I wasn't alone.

I decided on a flower patterned dress and some silver platform pumps . I figured it would look nice together and no one would really question my fashion. I didn't really care, honestly. This party seemed to be nothing important.

Little did I know...It was.

When we got back to the hotel, the guys treated us to a nice meal at a very fancy restaurant. I was really happy to eat some good food, after eating lunch at the mall's food court. Honestly, fast food is disgusting.

I noticed that Ray had also been wearing the clothes I lent her; she looked beautiful in my silk blouse and bell bottom jeans. I was happy she was around. Helena and I needed some female company, because being around four guys all day could get tiresome. Especially if those guys are The Who.

Finally, it was dessert time and everyone either went to the bathroom or left to go have a smoke. All that was left was Roger and I. I felt somewhat nervous. I don't know why, considering he's my boyfriend and all...

"London. I have something to ask."

Oh god, is he gonna ask for a threesome between him, Ray and I? I sure hope not...

My thoughts were doubted as he got down on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box, which held a beautiful diamond ring, in the middle of it all was a heart shape made out of diamonds. Around the diamonds were all tiny little emeralds.

I was amazed. Mystified. This is what the formal party was about. Roger and I's engagement party.

"Yes! Yes of course!" I shouted, as everyone in the restaurant, including our friends, clapped. Roger slid the gorgeous ring on my finger, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately.

I couldn't believe it. I was going to be...

Mrs. Roger Daltrey.