Status: completed

Always A Day Too Late

Four

Saturday Night

Tonight was the party and Niki came over to get ready with us and Tam couldn’t make it. I was wearing lime green fishnets, a black mini skirt and heels, a lime corset, makeup, and lime green contacts. Niki was wearing the same thing in purple, Rhian in red, and Taylor in blue. Yea we looked fucking hot and we knew it.

So little known fact. I throw the BEST parties in Huntington Beach. I even paid to guys to keep people out. Oh yes. The best thing was I always remembered them cuz I don’t drink. I feel responsible and I don’t want anyone hurt. I do care...a little.

3 hours later

Everyone was fucked up already. I was walking around the house to check on everything. What I found in the first room was Niki, Brian, and Taylor making out.

“Whooo look at that hot action!” I yelled laughing, they didn’t even notice as Brian backed up and took a drink for the bottle of Jack he was holding. I closed the door and walked downstairs, music blaring people dancing. Everyone was having a good time. I was stopped at the bottom of the stairs by Joe

“Hey baby.” he whispered in my ear biting the spot on my neck that made a moan escape from my lips.

“Hold on I gotta check some stuff I’ll be right back.” I told him walking away. What I saw in the next room almost made me die laughing. Jimmy and Rhian were dancing on a table, she was wasted off her ass and he was high on something trying to do the robot.

“Go Jim-bo!” I yelled sliding a 5 down his pants. Finally I made my way to the kitchen through a crowd.

“Hey boys, I was wondering where you were. Who’s winning?”

“ME!” Matt and Zacky scream at the same time. I laughed picking up one of Zacky’s, who was clearly behind, shots and downed it.

“That’s my girl!” Matt slurred slightly, I smiled at him and felt someone yank on my arm

“Your my girl, now come with me!” I did what Joe asked, because yet again I didn’t want to deal with him. So we danced and I grinded on him, as I look over and see Johnny dancing with some blondebitch girl. Why did it make me so angry?

It was like 3 in the morning, and I was tired as hell. Johnny was slightly awake so I took his hoodie away from him and kissed his cheek

“Night Johnny.”

“Night.” he said passing out, I laughed. I walked upstairs to my room stripping outta my clothes and slipped a pair of Joe’s boxers on and Johnny’s hoodie, and fell asleep.

I woke up at looked at the clock seeing it was about noon and decided to take a shower. When I got out I threw my hair in a bun and put a sports bra and sweats on and decided to head downstairs to see the damage. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be. The only ones around were Johnny and Zack who were sleeping in the living room. I laughed assuming everyone else was upstairs in rooms.

I started walking around picking stuff up when I heard someone behind me.

“Hey cutie.” I laugh at Johnny who looks like he hadn’t slept in six days

“Need some aspirin?” I ask grabbing some OJ and the bottle of aspirin.

“How bout some food?” He laughed as I handed him the glass and the pills.

“Ok.” I smile at him. He looked sohot cute.

Ah I have a boyfriend...I shouldn‘t be thinking these things

As Johnny and I talked about nothing while I fixed breakfast, everyone else made their way in the kitchen.

“Morning.” I chirped smiling, as everyone sent me death glares and a chorus of grumbled “Yea’s”

“God put some clothes on!” Brian whined laughing.

“Hey my house, I’ll do what I please! Speaking of houses,” I turn and look at Niki,

“Why don’t you just move in? You already took over the guest room.”

“Yea, you should Niki, it’d be great!” Rhian laughs throwing a piece of pancake at her.

“Ok fine I will...I guess...I mean if you guys REALLY want me to.” Niki grinned.

“Oh yea, cuz it was such a hard fucking decision.” Taylor laughed.

After breakfast everyone took showers and I picked up the house some more. Then we all sat in the living room talking about last night.

“Well I think it’s time to go over some of the events of last night.” I laugh

“First I ran into Niki, Taylor, and Brian making out, although it was more just Niki, and Taylor.”

“What! You made me miss that Taylor? That is mean.”

“Aww Matt you wanted to see me make out with your girlfriend?”

“Eww, no not that by the way I owe you a punch dick.” Brian laughs as Taylor kisses Matt

“Sorry babe you can watch next time.”

“Next was Jim-bo and Rhian dancing on a table, with Jimmy doing a bad robot.” Everyone starts laughing as Rhian’s cheeks went slightly red.

“But I did slip Jimmy a 5 for his efforts.” I wink at him

“I wondered where that came from.” I laugh as he pulls it out of his pocket.

“Yea, and LynnZ came out and took one of Zacky’s shots.” Matt grinned. They all pretended to gasp.

“Shame on you sug.” Niki laughs.

“Well someone had to, I mean he was losing.” I whined. They all laughed as I heard

“Was not!” I looked to see Zacky pouting

“What about Johnny?” I looked at Johnny my smile fading

“I don’t know I didn’t see him.” I got up and walked out back.

As I walked outside it was the perfect day, the sun was shining off the pool and the warm sun sinking into my skin. It was the perfect day for a run. I was looking up into the sky when I heard someone behind me.

“LynnZ I seen Joe pulling you around last nite, why are you with him?” Rhian asked quietly as we stood there. I know she was just concerned and didn’t mean to make me upset but it pissed me off, everyone was always talking bad about him.

“Because, Rhian, I love him and he loves me.” I tried and shake the feeling that it felt like a lie rolling off my tongue. Taylor and Niki walked up.

“Right LynnZ he loves you, that’s why he is a fucking jackass to you all the time. And always making you feel bad that you don’t give him sex!” Taylor yelled. They were starting to piss me off

“Jesus fucking christ guys! All guys want sex, he knows I’m not ready, he’s my fucking boyfriend!” I screamed walking through the house and stopping in the living room to throw on a pair of sneakers all the guys just staring at me

“What!?” I yell at them running to the front door slamming it shut. Now’s a good time for that run.

Johnny’s POV

I just sit and listen to the girls screaming. I couldn’t hear any of it but the last thing LynnZ screamed

“He’s my fucking boyfriend!” That last statement pissed me off a bit. I just stared as LynnZ stormed in the living room throwing a pair of sneakers on as we all watched her.

“What?!” She screamed which scared me a bit. Then she got up walked out the door and slammed it. I was tempted to get up and go after her, but I stopped myself. A minute later the girls walked in the room, they’re faces looking half pissed, half sad.

“What happened is she alright?”

“She’s fine, she’ll cool down. We had a fight with her about fucking Joe” Taylor spat. We all just sat there for a minute when Matt turned to me

“Johnny, LynnZ always makes sure she knows where and what all of us are doing during a party...where were you?” Everyone one looks at me to answer.

“With Aimee Sue.” I mutter under my breath

“Aimee Sue?!” Niki screamed at me looking even more pissed “She’s a fucking whore, you know LynnZ prolly seen you?”

“So? What am I supposed to do? Sit around till she realizes she wants to be with me?!” I yell getting angry.

“Dude, you know this guy is gonna fuck up and you need to be there when he does” Brian threw at me.

Niki looks at me

“You know she really loves you sug., she just can’t see it yet.”

“I need to get some air.” I mutter getting up and walking outside. I look around half hoping to see her around.

Maybe she does. But like always I’ll probably be too late...
♠ ♠ ♠
Pssh yea this is for Taylor cuz I <3 her =D

Comments? ; ]