Status: Slash, ***, Prostitution, Sex, Love, Drama, ***, Kidnapping, just a few of the MANY things that you will find in this story. NOT FOR THOSE WITH MORALS! ^,.,~ (Tee Hee...that was a joke...)

Spooky & Wicked

Chapter 2 Get OVER it!

“Come on Spotz, they want to meet you!” I said, slamming on his door.
“No WAY!” he insisted on hulling up in his room.
“Spotz, don’t make me come in there…you’re messing with business, and that’s NEVER a good idea!” I said, trying to scare him into coming out of his bedroom. I could never actually hurt my brother, but he didn’t know that! ~,.,^

He opened the door, slowly, seeming to hide something behind him.
“Look…I’m not heading out with you on this one…I can’t!” Spotz said.
“What are you so SCARED of?!” I asked, rather annoyed by now.
“Spotz, what’s going on?” I heard a voice call from his room…and it wasn’t a CHICK’S name either…
Spotz sighed…opening his door even wider. There was a guy on the other side of his bed, in nothing but Spotz Green Day hoody/ cloak. He waved at me, smiling, blushing like a little child. That’s when I noticed…Spotz was only wearing a robe…or bed sheets…I couldn’t really tell…

“Hi…” the guy called out.
I just looked from him to Spotz and back a few times. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My brother…my own damn BROTHER…was gay. That’s not what bothered me, though. It was that I didn’t KNOW, before now…
“Well, aren’t you going to say hi?!” Spotz gritted through his teeth.
“Hi, what’s your name?” I said, snapping back into the reality of the situation.
“Kern, what’s yours?” he asked.
“Chamer” I replied.
“Okay, you two met. Now, I think you said you had some stuff to go do?” Spotz blushed, obviously not wanting me to be there…