Status: Slowly Active

Save Me From This Nightmare

Introduction

Three months had passed since the explosion and no one had any idea where they were, let alone what the so-called scientists had done to them. The only thing they knew is that strange things had happened to them while the scientists held them captive. They didn’t feel human anymore and that was terrifying.

There was Matt Sanders, the person who would be considered the leader. He stood at six feet tall and was very muscular. He often frightened passerby’s who didn’t know who he was. In all actuality, he was one of the nicest people you could ever meet. What was so strange about him was the fact that nothing could hurt him. Nothing sharp could penetrate his skin nor could anything hurt him. It was almost like his skin was made out of steel.

Most people’s first impression of Brian Haner Jr. was that he was very full of himself. However, that was not true in the slightest. Sure he could be very flirtatious towards women but he was an incredibly kind person. Brian now had the ability to melt whatever he touched. He had to wear a special kind of gloves to keep him and everyone else safe.

The next person was Jimmy Sullivan. He was basically the glue that held thee group together. He always knew how to make even the darkest situation brighter. He was the kind of person to put others before himself. He always made sure that everyone else was ok before he even thought of taking care of himself. He was a giant goof ball but at the same time he was very intelligent. He and the other’s weren’t sure what exactly happened to him back at the lab but they think they had done something to his brain.

The youngest member of the group, Johnny Seward, liked to annoy the others and was Jimmy’s partner in crime. There was bound to be trouble whenever those two were together. The strange thing about Johnny was that his physical strength seemed to increase after being in the lab. Now he could pull trees out of the ground like it was the easiest thing in the world not to mention that he could pick up anything. He was the strongest person to have ever lived.

Then there were the Berry brothers, Matt and Jason. These two were pranksters and very funny people. They seemed to have the same “power.” The two of them were like chameleons because they could blend in with their surroundings and become basically invisible to the human eye.

Lastly there was Zack Baker. His personality had changed drastically since being in the lab. He used to be witty and very happy but that changed months ago. Now he was depressed and he hated his life. He always had to wear sunglasses now because the scientists had done something to his eyes. He could see through walls and he could also see the Berry brothers when they were camouflaged.

These seven men were constantly on the move because it wasn’t safe for them to stay in the same spot for more than a few weeks. There were strange creatures walking among them and they were very dangerous. The lives of these men had changed since the lab had taken them for testing. They were separated from their loved ones and were never told what was happening to them or where they were.

The only things they knew were times had changed and the world was a dangerous place.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the only chapter that I will be posting until my current story, Uncovered Lies is finished, which should be sometime in February. I also revamped some of the layouts to my other stories and I must say I am very pleased with them.

I will be writing chapters for this ahead of time so I can hopefully get a schedule going.

In the meantime, feel free to subscribe/comment! Also, feel free to check out my other active stories Dangerous and Moving and Please Don't Forget Me. :)