I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

A begining and an end

Matt’s p.o.v

My life was turning out to be crazy.

Two hours ago my wife Alex’s water broke and ever since then things have been insane. We rushed to the hospital driving way over the speed limit and almost hitting a dog.

I watched as her face contorted with pain. She squeezed my hand tightly, it was painful, but nothing compared to what she was going through.

We met six years ago and have been married for two. This is our first child and we are so happy.

“Push,” The doctor ordered.

“You try it some time,” She muttered to the male doctor. I laughed lightly. Bending down to kiss her forehead. Trying to calm her down.

“Your almost done,” the nurse said sweetly. She nodded and squeezed my hand tightly, as sweat began to run down her face.

She pushed and I could hear a small cry. I jumped out of my seat nearly falling over.

“It’s a girl,” the doctor announced. I smiled looking back at my wife, who eyes were closed.

“Baby, baby did you hear that?” I asked, but she didn’t respond. “Baby,” I said shakily shaking her. She didn’t respond. The nurses ran over to see what was going on. The doctor pushed passed me.

“We have a problem,” he said. My eyes grew wide.

“What, what’s wrong?’ I asked trying to push past the doctor to see my wife.

“Get him out of here,” the doctor ordered. Two nurses came, but they were no match for me. I fought screaming my wife’s name.

A few more doctors came finally pulled me out of the room.

**Two Hours Later**

I sat in the waiting room starring at my hands. I hadn’t called any of the guys yet. What the hell was I supposed to say.

She was fine one moment then everything went black. My heart was beating so fast. I looked up to see the doctor rushing towards me. I slowly stood up, not looking at him in the eyes.

“I’m sorry sir,” was all he had to say to make my world collapse/. I fell to the floor. He rambled on about how she died, but I couldn’t pay attention all I could think of was how my wonderful loving wife was now dead.

The doctor bent down so that he was now eye level with me. I slowly looked up at him, as tears fell down my face.

‘Would you like to meet your daughter?” he asked.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!!!!