I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

The Day

I had been living with Zacky for about two weeks and so far I loved it. Then again who wouldn’t? I hadn’t talked to dad, it was just to awkward.

I sat on the couch watching T.V, as Zacky still slept. I heard footsteps on the stair and turned my head to see Zacky walking down the stairs.

“Hey,” I said sweetly. He yawned.

“What time is it?” he asked. I looked back at the vcr.

“11:30,” I answered. He came over to the couch to sit next to me.

“I thought you were going to go to school today?”

“No,” I answered. “Why would I when I can hang out with you,” I said running my hand down his stomach.

“I know I want to hang out with you too, but do you really want to be a high school dropout?” he asked. I thought about it shrugging.

“I don’t really care, and besides I have F’s in all my classes, it would be so hard to come back and graduate.”

“I just think it would be nice for you to get a high school diploma,” he said. “Just think about it ok?”

“Ok,” I said kissing him. “Are you going to the studio today?”

“Oh yeah I meant to talk to you about that,” he mumbled.

“What?”

“The guys and I have decided to take a little break,” he muttered.

“What?” I yelled jumping off the couch. “No not because of me, oh m god everyone’s going to hate me.”

“No listen it’s not about you, it’s just we need a break, no one will hate you, it’s only going to be for a little while,” he said.

“You promise?” I asked. He nodded.

“I promise.”

That little break turned out to be not so little. It lasted two years. Everyone kind of did there own thing.

Brian and Jimmy bought a bar, Johnny got married, and dad had some new girlfriend who I have heard is pretty great. I’d never met her, but that’s because I hadn’t seen dad in years.

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. I wasn’t going to feel sorry about dad today. I knew he wasn’t going to come, it would be too weird. I didn’t care, as long as Zacky was there.

“Hey,” I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I turned around kissing him on the nose. He laughed. “I’m so proud of you.”

“Thanks,” I said shyly. I turned around to look at myself. “I cant believe I’m graduating today, I actually did it.”

“With my help,” Zacky added.

“Help, please all you did was distract me, every time I started to do my homework you would suddenly get turned on,” I pointed out.

“I’m a guy what else is there to say,” he murmured in my ear. I nodded.

“I’m so excited I turn 18 in two weeks then I can finally drink legally,” I said. Zacky shook his head.

“21” he mumbled.

“Damn.”

“I’m excited too, I finally wont be breaking the law anymore,” he said. I laughed. “Yeah and you know if we wanted to we could legally get married.” I smiled kissing him passionately.

The front door opened, and we walked downstairs to see Brain and jimmy arguing about what to name the bar they had. I smiled.

“Congratulations,” Johnny said interrupting them. Brain and Jimmy stopped arguing and nodded.

“Aw thanks guys,” I said running down to hug them No one brought up my dad which I was so thankful for.

“Come on let’s go I want to finally leave that hell hole of a school,” I muttered. They laughed and followed.

“Alex Sanders,” was called over the loud speaker. I heard a roar of clapping, which consisted of the guys, and all my great friends. I walked up taking the piece of paper smiling.

I looked out in the audience seeing Zacky. I smiled. I didn’t care that my dad wasn’t there. Just seeing Zacky’s face was enough for me.

He was the only person I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOPE you like it!!!! :)

Sorry if it's short and sucks