I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

The Crush

I was laying on Jenn’s bed looking up at her ceiling that had an Avenged Sevenfold poster on it. I sighed rolling over onto my side looking at her.

“I’m sure he didn’t mean it,” she mumbled. I sighed rolling back onto my back and closing my eyes.

“He did, I know he did,” I mumbled forcing back tears. There was a knock on the door and I sat up. Jenn’s mom appeared.

“Someone’s here to see you,” she said sweetly looking at me. I nodded assuming it was my dad, but was surprised to find Zacky standing in the door. He stepped in the room and Jenn stood up from the chair she was sitting in.

“I’ll leave you alone,” she winked at me. She said hi to Zacky. She mouthed ‘hot’ once she was behind him. I smiled laughing. She closed the door leaving us there alone.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, wiping away any tears that were left on my face. He sighed sitting in the chair Jenn was sitting in.

“Your dad’s really upset,” he mumbled. I rolled my eyes sitting on the side of the bed facing him.

“Yeah just not enough to come talk to me, he knew where I would be,” I mumbled looking at my hands. Zacky slipped his hand into mine, making me shiver.

“He didn’t mean it,” I sighed.

“Yeah he did your just trying to be nice,” I mumbled.

“I know for a fact he didn’t mean it, he loves you we all do,” he said sweetly. I looked into his green eyes.

You love me just not the way I want you too.

“I know I make his life miserable,” I mumbled.

“Yeah now he knows what he did to his parents, besides from the minute you were born we knew you would be like this your Matt’s daughter for crying out load if you were normal we would think you weren’t his daughter.” He said making me laugh.

Why do you have to be so hot?

“I guess,” I mumbled. I wasn’t even thinking about my dad anymore.

“Besides your not as bad as he was,” Zacky said. I nodded knowing it was probably true.
“So,” I said changing the subject, I didn’t want to talk about my dad anymore. “Do you like my tattoo?”

“Are you kidding it’s so fucking hot,” he said. I laughed wanting to rip my shirt off and show him………..the tattoo of course.

“Perfect,” I said smiling.

“Why do you like someone?” he asked. I sighed.

Yeah you.

“Well,” I started not sure of what to say. There was a knock at the door.

“ Sorry to interrupt, but my mom wants to know if you staying are tonight,” Jenn asked.

“Yeah,” I answered. Zacky stood up slipping his hand out of mine, much to my dismay.

“I have to go I’ll see you later,” He said hugging me. I hugged him back never wanting to let go. He left the room and I sighed collapsing back on Jenn bed.

“I have a problem,” I mumbled.

“What?” Jenn asked sitting on the side of the bed. I put my hands over my face.

“I think I’m in love with my dad’s best friend,” I muttered.

“I knew it,” she yelled jumping off the bed. “You love Zacky Vengeance.”

“Shh,” I said sitting up quickly. “He might still be in the house.”

“So I mean your going to tell him aren’t you?” she asked. I sighed angrily.

“I cant I’m only 15,” I said sadly.

“Yeah but your going to be 16, you are going to throw a party aren’t you?”

“Hell yeah dad’s paying and if he doesn’t want to I can be like ‘but don’t you love me,’” I said.

“Guilt always works,” she said. I smiled jumping up on the bed.

“I got it, I will invite him to my party wear something total hot that shows my tattoo, and seduce him,” I said.

“Brilliant,” she screamed jumping on the bed too.

I laughed knowing it would probably easy to seduce him.

“He is so going to be mine,” I said happily.

I don’t care about the age difference, I don’t care about my dad, I want him and I always get what I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter, hope u do to. sorry im updating so much, well not sorry but yeah anyway im bored and I like writing this story so I keep doing it. but yeah I hope you liked this one too. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU DO so i know if it's a good story.

hopefully the idea of them being together isn't to wierd