I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

The Truth

“Uh hey Matt,” Zacky mumbled nervously.

“Zacky what are you doing in my closet?” Dad repeated.

“Oh ya know just hanging out,” he whispered causally. Matt groaned.

“Zacky come out of the closet,” he ordered.

Zacky tensed up feeling me behind him.

“ I would, but I’m not gay,” Zacky joked.

“Definitely not,” I whispered behind him.

“Are you here with Alex?” he asked.

“Yes, yes I am, we are playing hide and seek,” he said.

“Well where is she?”

“Uh hiding,” he said. I hit my forehead with my hand.

“Your both hiding?”

“Yeah we were never good at the whole communication thing,” Zacky muttered.

“Well go find her,” Dad ordered.

“I don’t want to lose,” he said.

“Uh fine I’ll find her, you wait here” he mumbled storming off.

“So now do I get to meet Adam,” the blonde asked following my dad. He turned around.

“Alex, she is a girl.”

“Oh whatever it’s not like you ever talk about her anyway,” she mumbled. They began walking again and I sighed. Grabbing a coat and putting it on to cover to very slutty outfit I was wearing.

We stepped out of the closet looking to see if they were around. I sighed.

“Maybe we should just tell him,” I suggested.

“Ok, but I have to tell you something first,” he said turning to look at me. I smiled looking into his beautiful green eyes.

“What?” I asked. I could hear Alex being yelled in the back round, but my eyes focused on Zacky.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen when we tell him, but I want you to know, that no matter what happens I” he paused hearing footsteps down the stairs. “I love you.” I smiled as tears welled up in my eyes.

Finally.

My dad walked into the room giving me a strange look. I ignored him still looking at Zacky.

“I…...I love you too,” I said shakily. It wasn’t hard to say, I hadn’t wanted to say it for so long.

“What?’ Matt asked mad and confused at the same time. Zacky smiled. I could tell he wanted to kiss me, but instead he turned around to face my dad.

“Were dating,” Zacky said bluntly. “I know your mad, and you think it’s wrong because of the age difference, but it makes sense. It’s not something we decided to do just to be crazy, we really care about each other, and I love her,” he said as soothing as possible.

I looked at dad.

His eyes were wide, his mouth was slightly open, his face went white. He stayed that way for about a minute.

“Dad,” I mumbled looking at him. He didn’t move. I walked up to him closely. I looked at him right in the face. “Dad.” I turned to look at Zacky shrugging.

“Can we just leave?” I asked.

“What?” I heard roared from behind me making me jump back surprised.

“Mat…..” Zacky started taking a step towards him.

He was cut off by a very angry Matt grabbing him by the coller and pushing him against the wall

“You and my daughter,’ he yelled in his face. I struggled not knowing what to do. Zacky obviously didn‘t know what to say.

He struggled to get out of Matt
‘s painful hands, slowly nodding.

“I cant believe you, I trusted you, all these years, and then you go behind my back. Your so dead,” he said as mean as ever. He let him down. Zacky opened his mouth to say something, but couldn’t as Matt punched him in the face.

“Dad,” I yelled walking over to grab his arm. Zacky stood back up slowly and painfully.

“It’s ok,” Zacky said finally. ‘I deserve it.”

Matt jumped on Zacky and they started to fight. I jumped back surprised.

“This is so hot,” I heard said from my left. I turned around to see my dad’s date standing there.

“Your still here?” I asked angrily.

“Hell yeah, your dad is so rich, no way was I leaving him.” she said almost evilly. Anger rushed through me.

My dad would rather spend time with this then me.

“That’s it,” I yelled jumping on her. I began punching her feeling her hit me back. We rolled on the floor, pulling hair, scratching, and punching. The boys were so busy fighting they didn’t even notice.

The front door flew open.

“What the hell is going on in here world war 3?” Jimmy asked shocked. Everyone stopped looking up to see, jimmy, Johnny, and Brian standing in the doorway.

We all stopped for a moment, but quickly continued fighting.

Brian came over to stop my fight, as Jimmy and Johnny went over to pull Matt off Zacky. We all stopped angry and in pain.

“What the hell is going on with you too?” Johnny asked, looking from a very bruised and bloody Zacky to a very mad Matt.

“He has been dating Alex,” Matt struggled to get his word out. Jimmy, and Johnny both gasped and brains face went white.

“Dude,” Jimmy said shaking his head.

“We should go,” Brain suggested after to minutes of stares and silence.
“Yeah and take fucking Zacky with you,” Matt said.

Everyone walked, or limped in Zacky’s case, to the front door including me.

“Where do you think your going?” dad asked grabbing my wrist.

“Where do you think?” I asked angrily.

“Your never allowed to see him again.” I rolled my eyes. I love the man, there’s no way I’m not going to see him.

“I love him and I’m going with him, you’ll be fine you have what’s-her-face over there,” I said motioning towards the blonde. She let out a gasp.

“I broke a nail,” She whined. Matt sighed looking back to me.

“Your not going,” he said.

“It’s not like you ever really wanted me anyway,” I retaliated.

“I……” he started not sure of what to say. I sighed.

“It’s ok dad, it’s meant to be this way, I never belonged here, I belong with him,” I said turning back to Zacky. He smiled at me lightly.

I wasn’t sad it was something I had wanted to say for so long.

“You raised me, and I turned out semi-ok you loved me……………as much as you could. You’ll always be my dad, and I’ll always love you, but you have to let me go, move on with your life. I’ve been holding you back for so long.” I said.

It was true, It was out in the open.

“I cant let you go, I cant let your mom go,” he said sadly. I nodding understanding.

Zacky slowly walked up to me grabbing my hand.

“I’m sorry Matt,” he said.

“I don’t know what to say,” he muttered.

“Say that you will miss me.” I answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the chapter. It's not the end even though it kinda seemed like it. it's not i still have more.

Please comment if you like it. : )