Sacrifice

Attack of the Lady Manager!

"Are you sure this will work, Renge-san?" I questioned as I followed my friend down the hall. She had just picked me up from the airport and we were headed back to school. Tomorrow would be my first actual day, but she said she had to go see a friend first before we went to her house to catch up.

"Of course it will, I'm sure that he's going to love me! I mean, he so sweet and compassionate and..." it was about that point when I tuned her out. We burst through the doors to a music room and she let go of my hand leaving me by the door, unnoticed by everyone in the room... that is except for one person. "Good day everyone." she said, interupting was may have been an important conversation. I opened my book and started to read, but stayed aware of everything going on around me.

"Renge?" a boy said, confused, "I thought you had gone back to France already."

"Oh, I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner, it was so chivilrous of you to risk your life to protect me. I could feel the love when you lectured me about judging people! When you said it was fun to get to know people little by little you were talking about me!"

"Uhm... yeah?" a new voice...

"Come with me Haruhi, let's go to my house and play some games together! I think it's time you got to know me better." I looked up to see Renge dragging a very feminine boy towards me.

"What?" the boy said.

"Kyoya-sempai" said one voice.

"You okay with that?" said an almost identical voice... hmm... interesting.

"Why woulnd't I be? Everything Renge said is true."

An all too familiar voice rang through, "No it isn't!"

"But I thought you were the one who wanted her to have a female friend in the first place."

"Well yeah, female companion, not a girlfriend!"

"Come on Haruhi, let's go play together!" Renge said, "And you too Karuma! We have lots of catching up to do!" she said grabbing my arm.

"I'll be there in a moment Renge-san." I said gently, removing her hand from my arm and closing my book. By now everyone in the room was staring at me. "Hello Kyoya-san, it's good to see you in person." I said ignoring the others.

"And to you as well Karuma-san. I trust you had a well flight?" the charming man with glasses said.

"What are you doing here?" the angered voice of the tall blonde said.

"Now Tamaki, that's cruel. You don't even have kind words for your only little sister after all these years of not writing like you promised you would?" I said glaring at him.

"Wait a minute," said one twin.

"You're the boss's sister?" said the other.

"Yes, I am Tamaki's sister. Now if you'll excuse me, I was meant to visit with a friend for a while before seeing my dear grandmother." I said kindly.

Most of the people looked confused so I assumed that they were aware of just how much Grandmother disliked Tamaki. "Tamaki, I'd like to say that I don't approve of what you're doing here, nor do I approve of you in general as of late. That will have to wait though." I said to my elder brother. "Now Kyoya, I'm terribly sorry for that, and we will have to have tea sometime. I'll contact you this evening."

I then followed Renge and Haruhi out the door.

"Kyoya, how do you know my sister?" Tamaki asked the dark haired boy next to him.

"Well I thought it only proper to speak with her under the circumstances, I mean she is your only other sibling. I keep tabs on Yasuchika and Satoshi also."

"Chika and Satoshi aren't in France, their brothers don't dislike them and they aren't in the same situation!" Tamaki exploded.

"Cool off boss, it's not like it's hurting anything." the twins said, "And besides she's kinda cute."

Kyoya tried to hide the pain in his eyes as he heard that, and because he couldn't tell his best friend the real reason that he'd been keeping contact with his sister for the last year.
♠ ♠ ♠
As a side note, the name of the chapters will co-inside with the names of the episodes included. We start on episode 4: Attack of the Lady Manager, and the dialog concerning the original characters will remain as untouched as possible. This is to ensure an experience that is as authentic as possible, without ruining, or confusing, any of the actual events or characters personalities.