Face Your Fears

Intro

12:34pm, 21st of May, 2020.
It was a regular day, just like any other. Saturday afternoon and I was chilling on the couch with my brothers fighting over the remote. I knocked my head over the back of the couch, looking out of the large window, looking out in the patio, through another window and out in the garden. There were no cars in our driveway, which was odd on Saturday. But today my dad was working as a mechanic in Fredericia. There was a military base there and that's where my dad worked. And my mom was visiting my older sister. I looked around the deserted garden; it was filled with weed and old stuff, most of it damaged by rain or frost... That's when I noticed something odd, the driveway wasn't empty anymore someone had stumbled into our driveway and was heading towards our house but couldn't get though the wood fence surrounding our garden. At first I thought nothing of it but then I noticed the dude was bleeding badly and his skin deadly pale. "Hey dudes!" I said sitting up straight "What's with the guy outside?" They both looked at me questioning "Outside" I said nodding towards the window where I had seen the bloody guy "Holy Fuck!" My brothers said in unison "That guy needs help!" Chris erupted jumping off the couch heading for the door "DON'T!" Tom yelled after him. Chris stopped and turned looking at Tom like are-you-serious? "Look at the guy; he looks like a freaking zombie!" Tom explained pointing out the window at the strange man. "You're just trying to scare me! Poor try at that. There's no such thing as zombies!" Chris said in disbelieve and ran out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am a beginner bare with my misakes I take productive critisism and try to learn from it. Comment please and let me know if something should be changed to imprve my story.
sincerely -Kristy-