Status: a working progress.

Sing Till Your Lungs Give Out

Scary Driving and Trouty Mouth

The rest of the day went off without a problem. I met up with Eli after gym and we had almost all the rest of our classes together, except for last period when Eli had gym and I had free period so Puck and Kurt dragged me to their glee club. Damn Blaine told Kurt I could sing. I awkwardly clung to Kurt's arm as everyone stared at me. A cute guy with blonde hair and kissable lips smiled warmly at me making my heart skip a beat. BAD SKYLAR! NO BOYS! ONLY AS FRIENDS!

"Do you have a song in mind?" Mr Shuester asked. I nodded shyly and asked the band to play With You by Jessica Simpson. Blondie smirked at me when I caught his eye and I blushed. Kurt smiling at me encouragingly and Puck, well, being Puck and undressing me with his eyes the whole time. When I finished they all clapped and some spanish looking girl said "my gosh, she's better than Rachel" and everyone stared at her like they were shocked she said something nice.

"You're definitely in." Mr. Shue told me. I smiled and sat next to Kurt and everyone introduced themselves to me. Rachel was a bit cold towards me but I assumed that's because of Santana's comment. I learned Blondie's name is Sam. :) Finally the bell rang and I met up with Eli at my locker and we started towards my car.

"Skylar!" I turned to see Sam running to catch up with me. I smiled sweetly. "I meant to get your number earlier..." He trailed off awkwardly. I laughed and put my number into his phone then we hugged and parted ways.

"Single by choice huh?" I jumped and hit Puck for scaring me.

"I am. I can't help that I find him attractive!" Puck and Eli laughed and I got in the car locking Eli out.

"LET ME IN!!!"

"NEVVAAAAA!!!!!!" I yelled back, but reluctantly I unlocked the doors as I picked up my phone that was ringing.

"Yes daddy?"

"Hey, I'm at Dalton through dinner, you and Eli are welcome to join me."

I turned to Eli as I started the car. "Dalton for dindin or fending for ourselves?"

"Dalton. Your cooking could kill...I'd like to live to at least my 18th birthday..." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"We're on our way to Dalton, see you soon!" Then I hung up before he could respond. I cranked my stereo up after plugging in my IPhone and setting it to Bring Me The Horizon, Eli head banging beside me. Then I pulled my sunglasses on and sped off blowing kisses at the glee kids as I passed them. I did the 20 minute drive in about 10. So I speed a little...whatever. I swung into the parking lot at Dalton and parked quickly dragging Eli into the main building finding my dad's office easily to tell him we were there and exploring and then I skipped over to the dorm building, Eli in tow and begging me to calm down.

"I will not calm down! I miss Blaine dammit!" I continued dragging him. Once I entered the building I felt the need to make my presence known... "FEMALE IN THE BUILDING SO GET YOUR CLOTHES ON OR KEEP THEM ON!" I screamed as loud as I could Eli wincing next to me from the volume. Laughter could be heard from the rooms, my cousin's laugh carrying down the stairs. I ran as fast as I could hoping to track him down before he stopped laughing. I burst into him room, Eli stumbling behind me hugging and puffing.

"BLAINE!" I screamed knocking him to the ground, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"SKYLAR!" He screamed back laughing at my ridiculous behavior before helping me up. "Are you okay Eli?" I turned around to see Eli still leaning against the door frame catching his breath.

"Yeah....I'm just going to die now." He slumped down the against the wall dramatically.

"What did you do to him?" Blaine asked.

"Since we got here I haven't stopped running and I dragged him the whole time." I explained laughing.

"That was after the trauma of her driving. I want my fucking car back cause your driving will be the death of me!" I shrunk away from Blaine's dirty look and then opened my damn mouth again...I need to stop doing that...

"I thought my cooking would be the death of you."

"I changed my mind. The only thing scarier than your cooking is your driving..."

"Only when I'm overly excited and speeding!" I argued, the only response being 'the look' from Eli and Blaine and laughter from the other in the room.

"Blaine aren't you going to introduce us to your friends?" A blonde guy I recognized as Jeff from my many visits to my dad's house and skype calls with Blaine, decided to change the subject.

"Right, guys this is my cousin Skylar, Mr. Anderson's daughter, and that is her best friend Eli. Skeli, these are a few of the Warblers, Jeff, Wes, Nick, and Dave." He introduced us using the nickname he used for Eli and I.

"HI!" I exclaimed excitedly and the guys responded in the same manner before Eli joined most of them for video games and Blaine pulled me aside.

"What happened earlier? You just hung up!"

"Kurt sent Puck into the bathroom to check on me, long story short I made a new best friend, joined glee club, and I have a crush." I gushed.

"Who?!?!" Always such a sucker for gossip...

"His name is Sam - "

"I know him!" He cut me off. "You guys would be perfect together. Although I know someone else who likes you!"

"Who!?!?" I yelled before I got picked up by Jeff who then ran off towards the cafeteria in the main building.
♠ ♠ ♠
3/4 of the way done with chapter 3. feedback? please?