Status: a working progress.

Sing Till Your Lungs Give Out

Dinner at Dalton

"Why is my daughter being man-handled?" I heard my dad ask through his laughter as Jeff ran circles around the group, still carrying me.

"Cause I'm kidnapping her!" He yelled excitedly.

"DADDY! MAKE HIM PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I whined, although I thoroughly enjoyed how quickly the group had accepted Eli and I, I don't like being picked up.

"Sorry sunshine, this is too funny!" The guys all doubled over in laughter at the hopeless expression on my face.

"I'll sick Coach Beiste on you!"

"Nice try sunshine, but we all know she'd have more fun making you play football...." I screeched making Jeff drop me. I sat on the floor staring wide eyed at my dad.

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh chillax! I'm not THAT mean!" He laughed and I stared at him like he had 3 heads.

"Which of you warblers taught my dad to say CHILLAX?!?!?!?!" Nick raised his hand and I knocked his feet out from under him and crawled away before he could retaliate.

"How can you crawl so fast???" Nick yelled after 10 minutes of following me around the room.

"I have a 4 year old brother that I used to have to chase after like this" I responded through my laughter, but I suddenly stopped laughing as I realized how much I miss Kaden. I sighed and pulled out my phone to look at the background, a picture of Kaden and I at the park. Fitz had taken the picture on one of the days he and I got along. I know, he almost stabbed my best friend, but he had my back when it came to Damien and Darren. Anyway, back to the present. So instead of seeing my background I discovered 3 texts. I forgot to take it off silent when I left McKinley...

Unknown Number : Hey! It's Sam, you know, from Glee Club!

I saved the number and read through the rest.

Sam : Umm...do I have the right number?

Puck : Sky! Hang out tomorrow?

I quickly answered Puck : Sure! Can't wait!

Then I answered Sam : Hey! Sorry! You have the right number, I forgot to turn the sound on in my phone! What's up?

Puck : Yay! What do you want to do?

To Puck : Ummm...movie night at my place? We have a cool movie room :)

Sam : Hey! It's okay! Nothing really, homework. What are you up to?

To Sam : Dinner at Dalton with my dad, cousin, and his friends...actually, more accurately I'm hiding under a table...

Puck : Sounds fun! I'll bring soda and food!

To Puck : And clothes. Just sleep over. NOTHING SEXUAL! I just don't want you to have to drive home late at night.

Sam : Why are you hiding under a table?

To Sam : I knocked down my cousin's friend Nick and I crawled away before he could get back at me *innocent smile*

Puck : haha okay! Will your dad be okay with that?

To Puck : Yup! He doesn't care. I g2g, dindin!

Sam : Troublemaker... ;)

To Sam : haha you know it! ;) I g2g, food time! :)

I finally came out of my hiding spot and sat down next to Eli, stealing some of his food.

"Told ya." He said to Wes who sighed and handed him a 20.

"Did you seriously bet on what I'd do when I came back!?!?"

"Yup!" Eli smiled, putting his arm around me. I leaned into his shoulder grumbling about hating him. Jeff slid down the row of seats till he was right beside me.

"Hi!" I smiled at him.

"Hey!" He smiled back and Blaine started making kissy faces, something he'd made a habit of whenever I visited and saw Jeff. We both blushed and I looked down at my phone to avoid the stares.

"OH! Dad! Puck is staying at our house tomorrow night!"

"Okay" He smiled at me before walking away to answer his ringing phone.

"Puck?" Blaine asked incredulously. I nodded. "The man whore?" I nodded again. "Why is he spending the night at your house?"

"He's my friend. We're having a movie night. Trust me, he won't try anything." I gave Blaine a pointed look and he reluctantly dropped the topic. I then looked back down at my phone, opened up the contacts and clicked add new contact, putting Jeff :) in as the name and putting the phone in his lap. He smiled and added his number. I texted him so he'd have mine.

To Jeff :) : Hi! :)

Jeff :) : Hi! I hate it when your cousin does that...

To Jeff :) : Yeah...its sucky.

To Blaine-y-kins : Is it Jeff you were talking about earlier when you said you knew someone who liked me?

Blaine-y-kins : ...maybe... ;)

To Blaine-y-kins : eep! Oh gosh, I start off avoiding guys and now I'm stuck between 2 guys....

Blaine-y-kins : ;P thats what you get for being cute!

I simply gave him a look across the table before my dad rushed back into the room.

"Woah, what's up dad?"

"Your mother decided to wait till she was 10 hours away to tell me she's leaving Kaden with me. Which is a good thing, I miss him as I'm sure you do too, but still only 10 hours warning!" He grabbed his stuff, heading for the door again mumbling about having to get home and get Kaden's room cleaned and ready.

"I know we should go help but I'm afraid we'll just be in his way..." I said to Eli, still staring after my dad.

"Let's go. If he needs us, great, if not, sleep"

"mmkay" I hugged all of the guys before heading to the car with Eli.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback? please?