Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

Everything Or Nothing

Chapter One

Samantha p.o.v
Being back in London is like coming home I felt welcome in Oxford and made a few friends in my four years there but missed the busyness of London and the friends I had in London that could understand me even if that was only one or two, that got my thinking about the past.
When I met Anderson and his man I thought they were idiots I was 16 and had come home from staying at my friend Lucy's house and found my mother, father and older brother died and called the police it was no secret in my family that my father worked for the mob but betrayed them and we moved to London I explained this to him and he didn't believe me saying this didn't look like the work of the mob, what would he know I had been around the mob my whole life and he was telling me how they worked I was angry at him for not believing me but remembered something my father had told me when I was a little girl. Never trust anyone and never show emotion.
I ended up in care alone and decided then that the people who did this wouldn't get away with it even if I had to do something about it myself.
A week later the police had nothing and called in Sherlock he wanted to talk to me and I told him everything I told Anderson and his man and he believed me and told them all I was telling the truth but this case went deeper then just betrayal. Over the next week as I found out later Sherlock worked on the case and it had something to do with Art work all in all it took Sherlock about two weeks to have it all worked out and I found out it was my cousin Carlos that killed my family.
Its funny how meeting someone changed the way I looked at thing everyone I met of the two weeks thought Sherlock was crazy and I thought, no think he interesting he see thing that are right in front of us but just can't see, I have tried very hard to be able to see what he does and only sometimes can do that. Somehow I stayed in contact with him, it was after the trail when my cousin go life in prison that I asked Anderson for Sherlock number and after being stubborn about it he gave in I thanked him for what he did. I text him every now and then seeing what cases he had and telling him how I was doing in school not that I think he was interested, then at 18 I said I was studying criminology at university, I never believed that one person could make a big difference in my life and then a year ago I was in London for the weekend and went to see Sherlock it was his birthday I got him a small cake thankfully he didn't have a case on we just sat talking about what I had been learning but I'm the only one that could put up with was his changing mood and his dislike of being bored I'm the same.
I hadn't notice I had gotten to the small cafe how long had I been thinking of the past I was meeting my friends Lucy and Jenny I haven't seen them in almost four years. Lucy quite and shy she about 5ft 4'' tall with green eyes and blonde hair and in her last year at university studying English and Jenny outgoing hardworking and funny 5ft 6'' tall with green eyes and light brown hair and working in a publishes in London.
We had a lovely talk I could be myself and they wouldn't think/look at me as if I was crazy they just understood me I had always been a bit like this but after my family were killed I don't trust anyone, just a lunch was coming to an end I got a text.
Come back to the office I have a job for you. Lestrade.
I sighed the first time in four years I felt I could be myself and Lestrade had to make me cut it short.
I said I explained I had to leave because of work and would see them soon but one question what was this job because I swear before I left there was nothing interesting going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story gonna be slow building and I thought I would post this here after I got some good message on Quizilla.