Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

Everything Or Nothing

Chapter Three

I left Sherlock and John around 10 O'clock and went back to my house in Kensington. I was getting very bored I hated being bored a few years ago Sherlock had told me that the internet was great for information when he was working on a case you just needed to know were to look at first I thought his was crazy but now I understand so I went to what the internet had to offer after finding nothing I came across something called the The study in pink it was a blog I spent the next few hours reading in and there was another called The blind banker it was getting very late it was almost 4am I decided to head to bed I had to be up a 8am.
I woke up at 8am it was normal to do so and I have never needed much sleep I got dressed grabbed my laptop and headed to the train station sadly I hadn't noticed I was being followed.
As I sat on the train I pulled out my laptop and began reading The blind banker I was almost finished I know it was John account of his adventures with Sherlock so far and it was well wrote an idea popped into my head so as I walked to work I called Jenny.
“Hello, Sam.” she said.
“Hey, Jenny you said something a lunch about your boss wanting someone and something new.” I stated.
“Yeah, haven't found anything yet.” she replied.
“Wonderful I may just be able to help.” I said and told her of John's blog were to find it and to read it and if she and her boss were interested I would find out his number for them, Jenny sounded hopeful and excited and said she call later.
I walked into Lestrade office and he asked a million questions it was far to early in the morning for this.
“Look we had tea talked about his old cases and then I went home end of story.” I said coldly sometime I hated this man.
“Well what you doing here.....” he said but couldn't continue because I cut him off.
“I'm leaving don't worry.” I said got up and left once outside I hailed a taxi and headed to Sherlock.
When I got there John let me in and I heard gunshots from the living room I looked at John Sherlock was bored, then cries of boredom followed the bangs of gunfire we walked in his seemed to be shooting a smiley face he had drawn on the wall couldn't anyone do something to keep the man entertained.
John walked up to Sherlock snatched the gun out of his hand, slipping the safety on before he could do any more damage and put it away. He sat there in his pyjamas.
Mrs Hudson came in looking very disappointed saying something about this coming out of the rent for the damage done to the wall.
I sat down as John talked to Sherlock trying to see if there was anything for the man to do.
“How about the Russian case?” he said.
“Open and shut domestic. Murder. Not worth my time.” he replied.
“The double murders on the telly?”
“Police haven't called me yet, won't let me touch it. Plus its up north.” he replied.
John signed grabbing the groceries bags he had just come back from shopping when I knocked on the door.
He muttered something as he took the things out of the bags and left Sherlock to his misery but both John ans Samantha thought At least its never boring with Sherlock around.
John went to put something in the fridge only to stop short and close the door again. There was a severed head in the fridge even for Sherlock that wasn't normal.
“Why is there a head in the fridge?” he asked and almost noticed Samantha was reading a poetry book.
“An Experiment.” was Sherlock's only replied.
John looked at him questionably but still it was very creepy and it took up half the fridge were was the food going to go?
Samantha stopped listening once she found a poem that interested her, she knew Sherlock was different that what she liked to think but heard John almost shout.
“It's primary school stuff. How can you not know it? She was confused what had happened in the minute or so she had not been listening.
“If I ever did I deleted it. My brain is my hard drive I fill it with things that are useful, really useful. Normal people fill there heads with all kinds of rubbish that makes it hard to get the stuff the matters. Do you see? Sherlock replied cooly.
“And please stop inflicting your appalling grammar on the world.”
“You proof reading it then?” asked John.
A minute later John's phone rang it was Sarah he grabbed his thing and headed for the door before yelling he would see them later.
Once his was gone Samantha put the book down and get up and looked at Sherlock.
“Sherlock, how about you get dressed and I will make breakfast.” Samantha said and walked into the kitchen.
“Sherlock?” she said again no reply she tried again. “Sherlock.” again no reply.
“I just make breakfast.” she said just then Sherlock stood up but Samantha had her back towards him and the BANG!!!!
John p.o.v
John had stayed at Sarah's that night and slept on her sofa which wasn't that comfortable but he hadn't a full night sleep in along time, when Sarah went to take a shower John trued on the news and saw the explosion he ran out of Sarah's yelling he had to go and would call later.
As he ran through the people who came to watch and police officers to his flat 221B Baker Street he threw himself through the door he hoped Sherlock and Samantha weren't hurt he wouldn't know what to do.
Waiting for him was the last thing he expected to see.
There standing in the middle of the living room not fighting but the air was tense, were the to Holmes brothers and Samantha sat on the sofa with her coat still on meaning she only got here herself.
“Too busy. Can't do it?” Sherlock said in a sing song voice which made John think he was doing it to wind up Mycroft.
“This isn't your normal trivia. This is of national importance.”
“How's the diet?” asked Sherlock.
“Fine, maybe you could get him to see reason John?” said Mycroft.
John looked between the two and sighed he had to get pulled into this.
“Besides a case like this needs leg work.” John wasn't sure if that was a insult or not.
“How's he like to live with? Hellish I imagine.” said Mycroft the man was trying to dig and find something.
“It's never boring.” I stated and smirked a little at him.
I sat beside Samantha who just sat there the whole time just watching them.
“You alright?” I asked she gave me a small smile and nodded.
“They said it was a gas leak.” she told me and I nodded.
Mycroft handed me the case file and left but not before looking at Samantha.
“Nice to see you again, Samantha.” he said.
“I wish I could say the same.” she replied coldly and with that he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like the update and please comment. :)