The Weasley Wizarding Wheezes

Dude, look at your pants

Still soaking wet and with Fred still shivering, we made our way back to the house silently. A noise from the front yard made us hide behind our hedge. I peered over because I was slightly taller. A group of about seven witches and wizards were standing in front of out multi-story house as our mother rushed out to greet them. Two smaller figures stood in the middle

“Alastor, I’m so glad you bought them here.” I heard our mother say to the rather hunched over leader.

“I knew they’d be safe here Molly. Thank you for doing this.” The wizard named Alastor replied. He pushed the two smaller people forwards and signaled to the rest of the group that it was time to leave. All of them nodded to our mother and then to the smaller people. Then all together they disapperated. Mum ushered the people into the house and I gave Fred the all clear. We walked around to the back door and walked in just as mum was talking to our visitors.

“…Molly and this is our living room, very comfortable in the winter let me tell you.” Her eyes turned to the small kitchen just as Fred and I tried to sneak past.

“What have you been doing?” She yelled when she saw our dripping hair and clothes. The two visitors behind her jumped. I snickered until I looked at them. Standing before me was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. Her hair was a slight strawberry blonde colour and fell past her shoulders. Her mesmerizing brown eyes caught my eyes, I felt my mouth drop open, and my eyes go slack.

“We went swimming,” Fred said looking at me to back up the story, and caught sight of my expression. He slapped my back and I shut my mouth.

“Yeah, swimming.” I said looking at our clearly angered mother.

“I don’t know what I am going to do with you too. Oh and these two will be staying with us for a while.” She said gesturing towards the girl and a boy that I hadn’t noticed before. I tried to introduce myself.

“I…I...I’m...” I tried to say. Again, I felt Fred’s eyes on me.

“What my brother is trying to say is that he’s a wing nut.” Fred smiled at his own quick thinking. The girl giggled slightly and the boy huffed. I shot Fred a piercing look. He looked hurt at my gaze.

“I was going to say, I’m George, and this is my twin brother Fred.” The girl smiled as I took her hand and kissed the back of it.

“Pleased to meet you George. I’m Marie and this is my older brother Marcus.” She said gesturing towards the boy who was at least half a head taller than Marie was and had sandy hair and rather nice brown eyes himself. I saw him shake hands with Fred and immediately felt jealous. I shook his hand as well and Fred kissed the back of Marie’s hand. It was a game of tit-for-tat. I felt bad when I realized my entire attention had been on Marie and Fred’s piercing look of hate towards her made me feel uneasy. Our mother took Marie and Marcus around the rest of the house. Fred sat down at the table and I followed suit.

“What was that?” He sounded hurt and angry. I stood up and went over to him. I hugged him from behind.

“I don’t know, but don’t worry. She’s nothing, you are my everything.” I kissed the back of his head. Suddenly I heard a noise at the top of the stairs as a door slammed. I rushed around the table and sat back down. Harry, Ron and Hermione burst into the kitchen in an argument.

“Yes you are! It is clearly obvious that you are self centered!” Hermione screeched as Ron shook his head.

“How could you say that? You’re meant to be my girlfriend, you’re not meant to fight with me!” Ron yelled back at her. Hermione’s glare sharpened.

“But you are. All you think about is yourself!” She yelled at him, her face going slightly pink in anger.

“Hey Harry.” I said as he took a seat. He nodded in my direction.

“Can you believe they were snogging two seconds ago?” Harry said putting his head in his hands, clearly sick of the extremes his two friends were pulling off.

Ron sighed. “All right, I’m sorry. I’ll try to be better, just please stop being so upset at me. It makes me sad when you aren’t happy.” Ron was giving in to her. I couldn’t believe it. He’s usually extremely stubborn. Hermione’s frown gave way and she smiled a little.

“You are so corny.” She hooked her arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

“Yuck! I’m so out of here!” I yelled. Fred laughed and stood up with me.

“Before you go,” Harry stopped us. “Have you seen Ginny at all?” Ginny and Harry had been dating for about five months now, Ron and Hermione were nearly at a year.

“No sorry Harry.” Fred said. We went upstairs to our bedroom.

“You weren’t grossed out by that.” Fred said pointedly.

“Yes I was.”

“Dude, look at your pants!” Fred laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Ex's and Oh's