Lost Cause

5

"So... have you talked to Zacky yet?" Pixie asked as she pulled her icy blue hair into a pony-tail.

"Oh, yeah, right in the middle of him bouncing wedding plans around, I was like: Hey, Zack, I'm in love with you... Now we're dating!" I said sarcastically.

It's had been three weeks since we went out to breakfast, and not much had changed.

"Well, gee, don't you think you should," Pix said knowingly, mocking my sarcasm as I fooled around on my skateboard in the parking lot of a venue. I honestly didn't pay much attention to where we were anymore; when you travel as much as us, states and venues and city, they all bleed together. But I am pretty sure that we were still in the US.

"Uh, no... I don't," I said honestly as I ollied over an invisable object.

"Let's put it this way," Pixie said with a sigh as she crossed her legs out in front of her and leaned back on the pavement, soaking in the sun and briefly adjusting her precious Chanel sunglasses she'd been so excited to buy. "If Zacky, your best friend, liked you and it was bothering him... Wouldn't you want him to tell you? Even if you were with somebody?"

"Yeah," I said in an obvious tone, without hesistation and definitely without thinking.

"Why?"

"Because we don't keep secrets," I retorted in a tone that indicated offense that she would even think to ask me that. "We share everything, that's what friendship is..."

She smirked and rose a brow, "Mhmmm..."

"Aw, fuck," I muttered seriously, as what I said dawned on me. "I just proved your point, didn't I?"

"Without much effort on my end, too," she confirmed with a smile.

Look at that, Pixie's right again...

I should have pretended it wouldn't bother me...

Yeah, but you're Jimmy's sister... and you walked right into her 'trap'...

Damn...


"Fine," I sighed in defeat, "I'll tell him soon."

"On the brightside," she smiled, "atleast Gena decided to stay home at the milliondollar house and not finish the tour..."

I smirked, "I know, thank god!" We both enjoyed a quick laugh for a second.

"Then again," Pixie added. "You wave a fecking credit card in that girl's face and of course she'll choose your money over touring and earning her own."

"Poor Zacky, I don't envy the bill he'll have when this is all over with," I giggled.

On the bus, aside from the boys were Pix, Val, myself and our good friend, Jet. Jet was everyone's gay boyfriend... I mean, honestly... Even Matt referred to him as his "gay husband." The sleeping arrangements were fairly simple: Val and Matt shared his bunk, Pixie and Brian shared his; and in the back of the bus, where there once was another lounge/entertainment/interview area, we'd put a big bed and a big TV... for two reasons... one: because we can all fit on the bed and watch movies together when we don't feel like partying (yeah, it gets boring--- even for rockstars), and two: because Jet and I's ulterior motive was to have a comfy bed since we made the rule that no couples are allowed to
sleep there, because it's not fair (or sanitary). Everyone agreed, and we got our comfy bed (finally)! Now, they kind of realize that it was all apart of an evil plot, but they love us, so whatever. Besides all that, we really did need the extra sleeping area to accomodate for two extra bodies.

"Want to go to the beach with Jet and I while they soundcheck for tomorrow's show?" Val asked, walking over.

"Beach?!" I asked with excitedment. "Where are we?"

"Miami?" Val laughed at my confusion and hyper-active excitement.

"Oh my god," Jet laughed, touseling his straight brown and red hair (the only thing that's straight about him), "you're so fooking smart..."

"Get your bikini's on, seriously," Val laughed. "We all know you need some therapy, Vix," she smiled.

I laughed and flipped her off playfully as Pixie jumped up and did some sort of victory dance at the prospect of swimming in the ocean. "Ooo, girls day out," Pix smirked.

"Oh! Can we get tattoos?" I asked, excited and joining Pixie's victory dance, since I'd had an image in my head for months.

Jet laughed, "Sure, but beach first!"

"Yes!" I said before grabbing my board and scampering off to change into my bikini.
♠ ♠ ♠
PS: Please be so kind as to read my new Joiner "No One Can Touch Us" featuring A7X/MCR/FFTL and P!ATD. Leave a comment and find out how you can become one of the writers (and earn a pairing of your char and one of the bandmembers). Really, there's 7 days until the deadline for the original writers/pairings--- and I don't think any of them are going to respond, so everyone but Zacky and Jimmy should be free next week, message me for more details. <3