Status: Currently being written, hope you enjoy

Always There, Never Noticed

Chapter 5

Always there, but never noticed

Disclaimer - I do not own the Thunderbirds

Chapter 5

On the other side of the Earth, in her London mansion, Lady Penelope was just finishing getting dressed after noticing that International Rescue must be in some kind of trouble.

Landing on Tracy Island shortly after she entered the house only to be attacked by The Hoods ugly man servants, Transom and Mullion, both whom were taken on by the blonde and Parker.

"Don't use your power on me you sad little man." The prestigious women stated airily as the evil man him self controlled Parker, and prevented him from continuing his fight. The blonde sent a high kick up but was forced to stop by an invisible source, before a sharp pain shot through her head.

"You can make it stop Alan, you have something I want." The Hood taunted, noticing the blond hiding in a flower bed out of the corner of his eye.

Parker tried to convince him not to give up whatever it was, but Alan was to noble and to kind to let his friends be in pain. He shot out from the bush and yelled "Catch!" before throwing a square piece of plastic into the air.

The Thunderbird 2 guidance processor, which Fermat had stolen during the slight fight before they ended up in Thunderbird 1, flew straight to The Hood's hand, as he used his telepathic power to draw it to him. As he caught it he ordered his guards to place Alan, Lady Penelope and Parker in the freezer with the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calliope groaned in pain as she was flung to the floor of the freezer, of which they were now being held prisoner.

"Ow, my ribs." She hissed as she attempted to sit up. Kyrano, the Tracy's housekeeper and Tin-tin's father, shot her a worried look.

They sat in silence for what seemed like hours when they heard the sound of the door opening again.

"Alan, Lady Penelope, Parker!" Calliope gasped as her younger brother clambered over to where she was sat.

"Right, that's enough losing for one day. Brains, how much time do Jeff and the boys have?" Lady Penelope, luckily had planned ahead for this and immediately got to work on setting them free.

"I can't say, I'm to c-c-cold." His teeth chattered.

Looking at the ceiling with a face of defiance, she flung her shoe towards the icicles above Parker. One was cut cleanly and chopped straight through Parkers ropes, that were tied around his wrist.

He promptly then began to untie the rest of the group before attempting to free them from their frozen cell. He frowned as he twisted the lock before stating the type it was.

"I love it when your chequered past comes in handy Parker." Lady P told him, to which the old man blushed profusely.

"Problem is, Milady, I need a wire to access the locking mechanism."

The British woman looked thoughtful for a moment before her hand went up her top to her bra. Parker's eyes widened, and he coughed whilst turning away. The others got the idea and turned to give the prestigious blonde privacy.

A few moments later the 4 children and 5 adults ran from the freezer to the control room, only to discover that The Hood and his maniacs had left for London in Thunderbird 2. Callie groaned in annoyance that they were too late to stop them, but quickly placed her mind on track as she began to help Brains and Fermat contact Thunderbird 5.

"I'm in!" Cried Fermat. Calliope rushed over to him and her heart sank to see the older members of her family to be unconscious.

"Re entry in 90 seconds! I need someone on their side to confirm the access protocol."

Brains began to panic. "Thunderbird 5 come in. Mr Tracy can you hear me?"

The two youngest Tracy siblings clung to each other in fear as they heard no response.

"Re entry in 45 seconds!"

"Dammit Jeff, wake up!" Brains yelled to the screen. They all waited with bated breath after the shock of his shout wore off.

"I think that's the first time you've ever called me by my first name Brains." Came The oldest Tracy's weary voice and the brunette girl let out a quiet cry of relief, a few tears escaping from her eyes.

"Mr Tracy, I need you to confirm the access protocol." Fermat commanded.

"Confirmed, we are back online." John's voice rang out through the speaker, relief evident in his voice.

Her and her brother rushed over to the other screen to see their father returning to the floor along with their siblings once Fermat had restored gravity.

"Dad! Are you okay?" Alan asked frantically.

"I'm fine Alan, how are you and your sister? And we still have a job to do, where's The Hood?"

"We're fine dad, but The Hood's taken Thunderbird 2!"

"He's headed for L-l-l.." Brains began. "London." Confirmed Lady Penelope.

"What she said."

They watched as Jeff turned to Gordon.

"We lost a booster dad, we'll never make it on time." He said, grief in his voice.

Alan gave this a moment's thought before replying to his brother.

"Let us go after The Hood." He said, wrapping his arm around the young brunette next to him.

"He'll destroy everything you've built, everything you stand for!" Complained Calliope, in an effort to get her father to agree.

"That's a negative, it's too risky." Came the reply, and Callie could see the nods of her brothers as they agreed with the older man's words.

"Please I can do this dad!" Alan looked at Tin-tin and Fermat. "What am I saying, we can do this."

Their dad gave a sigh. "Okay, Alan. We'll meet you there." Alan grinned broadly, almost matched by his only sister.

"Thunderbirds are go!" Jeff concluded the conversation.

Alan and Calliope shared an eager look before replying simultaneously. "F.A.B"

The 4 teens ran off immediately to Scott's portrait, stepping into it. All of them were mentally preparing themselves for their first mission.

"You ready?" Alan asked, placing his hand in front of himself. Tin-tin and Calliope shared a glance before smiling and placing their own on top of his. Fermat had a look of sheer panic on his face before resolving at the brunette girl's encouraging look.

"Yeah, I guess." And joined the other 3, placing his hand to complete the gesture. They threw their hands in the air as they reached Thunderbird 1.