Status: Currently being written, hope you enjoy

Always There, Never Noticed

Chapter 6

Always there, but never noticed

Disclaimer - I do not own the Thunderbirds

Chapter 6

"Controls to green." Came the young boy in glasses voice, as he and Alan prepared the ship for takeoff. The two girls sat behind, with Lady Penelope, watching as the bright smiles formed on the 14 year olds faces.

"Boys and their toys." Laughed Lady P, to which the other girls chuckled their agreement.

Callie watched intently as the two boys began their flight to London.

"Launch sequence, initiated." Came the feminine computer voice from the 'bird.

"And off we go." The British blonde commented as they took to the air. This statement was soon followed by loud cheers and whoops from the adolescents. Calliopes heart pounded with adrenaline as they began their first ever rescue.

Calliope admired the view and sheer speed that was produced by Thunderbird 1, as soon they reached London, landing the ship next to 2 in the middle of a field, noting that the belly of Thunderbird 2 had been opened.

The teens ran from 1 straight to 2, as Lady P contacted Parker, telling him to meet her at the bank, where radars showed The Hood had reached it in the Mole.

"We going over, we're the Thunderbirds, we have a duty to save those people. Brains, we're going into the accident zone." Alan informed him before he took the green Thunderbird to the sky.

"F.A.B Thunderbird 2, and good luck."

Over by the monorail of London, which Thunderbird 2 was nearing, a car broke away from the track, tumbling into the deep waters below. Callie watched horrified, realising the amount of people that could die because of it.

"I'm going down in Thunderbird 4, Fermat I need you to fly." Fermat looked at Alan petrified.

"Fly?" Alan looked at him intensely.

"Fermat please, the Thunderbird need you. I need you."

Fermat's resolve crumbled. "F.A.B Alan." And he got up and placed himself in the pilot's seat as Alan left to situate himself in 'bird 4.

"We need to get closer." Callie told the remaining boy, who nodded his affirmation and steered the ship down. As they neared the water the 16 year old girl pressed down on a blue button, releasing Alan into the depths below.

A few moments later his voice rang through the speakers in Thunderbird 2. "Fermat, I'll hold the monorail in place, you get a grip on the track and lift it up."

Fermat looked irritated. "I can't get a clear fix on the target. I might hit the passengers." He fretted.

Tin-tin shook slightly. "I'll go fix it myself." She settled, determined. Calliope shot her an impressed look, before an identical look of determination crossed her face.

"I'll help."

"What? You mean swim?" Fermat asked incredulously. The two girls shrugged.

"Get us as close as you can."

A few moments later the two girls unsteadily shuffled on the release platform from Thunderbird 2, a wire clutched in each of their hands. Taking a steady breath, they nodded at each other before diving perfectly into the murky water below.

Down in Thunderbird 4 Alan asked Fermat impatiently. "How are we doing on that line Fermat?"

The reply came almost instantly. "Just look out your window." Alan could hear the smile in his voice, and confused the boy did as he was told.

Calliope waved at her brother, who looked surprised, but proud, as she and Tin-tin fixed the wires on to the railing, before they swam to the access hatch to Thunderbird 4.

Callie immediately took hold of the second set of steering as she and her brother guided the monorail back to the surface, unaware of the remaining members of her family were watching intently, having just landed Thunderbird 3.

The 3 teens smiled happily as they broke the surface of the water, waiting until the people had been safely removed from the car before they parked the 'bird and clambered out.

"Alan, you go see dad, I'll go stop The Hood." The female Tracy yelled to her brother as she ran off towards the bank.

"No! Callie, come back!" Alan called, before sighing in agitation and running over to his family.

"Glad you could finally join us." Alan joked as his father hugged him.

"Hey, don't go getting cocky after one mission, we still have a dangerous situation here. You boys close down the accident scene, Tin-tin, grab Fermat and meet us in Thunderbird 1." The mention nodded and ran off to do their duties.

Jeff looked around for his daughter. "Where's your sister?"

"Dad, she went after the hood once we got out of 4! Lady Penelope is there to." Alan said frantically.

"She did what!" The ex astronaut exclaimed angrily. "And I know about Penny, she might need our help."

The two ran off to stop The Hood.