Status: Currently being written, hope you enjoy

Always There, Never Noticed

Chapter 8

Always there, but never noticed

Disclaimer - I do not own the Thunderbirds

Chapter 8

"No!" Came a feminine scream from below.

Tin-tin took a deep breath, clutching onto her necklace, before staring straight at The Hood, her uncle. Her eyes turned cat like and The Hood looked relatively surprised that she had the same power as him and turned his eyes on her in a battle for power.

Tin-tin, it seemed was much stronger with her power, and she turned the platform on its side, sending The Hood dangling above the mole and Alan safely on top of the platform.

"Leave me Alan. Leave me to die." His hand slipped and he let out a noise of fear, before turning back to Alan.

"Like your father did."

Alan stared at him. "I don't want to save your life." The Hood fell.

Surprisingly Alan's hands shot out and he clung on to the man who almost killed him.

"But it's what we do." He managed as he struggled to hold on under the weight. The blonde glanced over to his father, who nodded at him proudly.

Alan looked to Tin-tin who understood what he meant and stopped the Mole. The young boy heaved the older man back on to the ledge and tied his hands together.

"Dad! Alan!" Scott came running into the room followed by his brothers, but stopped dead as he saw the lifeless figure of his sister on the ground.

"No." He breathed, then took off towards her, Virgil, John and Gordon right behind him. He kneeled in front of the brunette, before being shoved out of the way by Virgil, who shakily began to check for a pulse.

Alan handed The Hood over to Lady Penelope and Parker before joining his brothers on the floor, followed by his father. The Tracy family waited in a tight circle, each silently praying that Calliope would be okay.

"She's alive, but her pulse is weak, we need to get her home now." Virgil announced.

Jeff nodded. "Right, Gordon and Virgil, you take Callie and Alan in Thunderbird two, Scott, take 1 and John and I will take 'bird 3. Let's go."

The 5 boys each scrambled to do their tasks, Gordon lifting his unconscious sister carefully into his arms taking her as fast as he could back to the Thunderbird. Once inside he set her down in the medical bay and Virgil took over caring for her.

"Okay boys, let's take these babies home." Came Jeff's voice over the intercoms.

"F.A.B Dad." Gordon replied powering up the 'bird.

Lady Penelope watched from her pink car as the 3 Thunderbirds took off to Tracy Island, spinning over each other to the much appreciated glee of the citizens of London, who cheered loudly.

"Now that's showing off." She stated, smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virgil set down his sister back in the infirmary of the Tracy Home and began to examine Callie.

"How is she?" Virgil turned at the sound of Johns voice.

He sighed deeply. "She has 3 broken ribs, a broken wrist, a sprained ankle and a minor head injury. She'll recover but it will take a while."

John nodded, coming over to sit by his sister as Virgil finished bandaging her head up.

"When will she wake up?" Virgil looked thoughtful at his brothers question.

"I'd say in about an hour or two."

John nodded, watching the slow rise and fall of his baby sister's chest, her breathing relaxed him greatly.

"How did this happen? How did we let her get hurt?" He grimaced.

"John, it's not our fault, it's not hers either. It's that mad man, who is now locked up and should never get out again. You know that if we could we all would rather be in her position right now then her." Virgil consoled his older brother.

John didn't reply, but got up and left the room, running a hand through his hair wearily. Virgil watched him go, before setting up a camera in the infirmary so he could keep watch over her whilst he was away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four oldest Tracy brothers all sat together in the main room, their father was with Lady Penelope and Alan was off flirting with Tin-tin, whom he has recently decided he liked.

"So, dad's decided he is gunna let Alan, Cal, Tin-tin and Fermat in to International Rescue." Scott told them.

"Thought that might happen. Alan's going to be ecstatic." Gordon chuckled.

"Yeah, but will Calliope want to join?" Virgil asked, John turned his head to his brother.

"Course she will. She's not going to let a 'few' injuries stop her from completing her dream. And Besides, she'll want to keep an eye on us." John grumbled, rolling his eyes.

Scott opened his mouth to comment, but was interrupted by a beeping coming from Virgil's communication watch.

"What's that, Virg?" He asked his brother.

"It means Callie's awake." The four of them smiled at each other, before getting their father and youngest sibling and heading down to see the female member of the Tracy family.