Status: Currently being written, hope you enjoy

Always There, Never Noticed

Chapter 9

Always there, but never noticed

Disclaimer - I do not own the Thunderbirds

Chapter 9

The Tracy males watched with bated breath as Calliope stirred slightly, letting out a soft groan. Her eyes flickered open momentarily, before tightly shutting again.

"Angel?" Gordon questioned her, he was extremely impatient and wanted to make sure his sister was alright as quick as possible.

"Gordy?" She mumbled half heartedly, her eyes squinting against the bright light of the sun that shone through the windows.

"Hey there, yeah it's me, and your brothers and dad are here to." Gordon told her softly.

The brunette female opened her eyes as much as she could and could make out the blurry figures of her family. She groaned again as her head throbbed in pain before her eyes flew open.

"The Hood! Where is he? Is Alan alright?" She asked frantically as she heaved her body into a sitting position. Virgil went over to her, soothing her worries.

"Shh, calm down Cal, The Hood's in prison and Alan's right here, he's fine." The young girl nodded before swinging her legs over the side of the hospital bed and standing.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?" John and Virgil exclaimed.

"Getting up? What does it look like I'm doing?" She stated sarcastically, placing her feet on the floor she slowly raised her body up. She breathed quietly as she stood before swaying worryingly, stumbling into Scott's arms.

"Careful now, you shouldn't be up you know." He told her, raising an eyebrow.

"I know, but can't I go lay down by the pool, so I don't miss out." She pouted towards her father and Virgil, as he was the doctor of the family.

"Fine." They agreed to the terms, and Scott helped his little sister from the room and to a beach chair by the pool. After setting her down he jumped into the cool water and attacked John, who had just settled himself on a lilo.

Calliope smiled as she watched Fermat begin to swim, Brains talking encouragingly to his son as he helped him out of the pool.

"One more week and you'll be swimming like a f-f- sh-sh-d-d- aquatic creature." He stated proudly, wrapping a towel around the younger boy.

She also laughed when Tin-tin joined them, looking really pretty, and Alan got all flustered.

"Woah, Tin-tin, you're really urr, blossoming?" Tin-tin looked affronted.

"Ew, did you say blossoming?" Before she to laughed at the blonde.

Her attention from her brothers was drawn to her father as he rang a bell, signalling them to hush.

"Gather round everyone, I have an announcement to make."

Alan walked over to his sibling, helping her up from where she was sat, so she could hobble over to join the family.

"Tonight, is a very special night. We're all together because of four very special people." Jeff started, looking around at his family, and the extended members.

"Fermat, Tin-tin, Alan and Calliope. The world needs Thunderbirds and the Thunderbirds, need you." He smiled as his two youngest children grinned broadly and Callie clutched on the Alan's arm tightly. Behind him, his four oldest sons shared smiles as their siblings finally joined them in International Rescue.

Jeff walked forwards, placing International Rescue badges on each of the 4 heroes shirts.

"Thank you sir!" Tin-tin exclaimed breathlessly.

"Congratulations Alan, Callie, you earned it. You all did."

"Hey way to go, Sprout." Called out Gordon as he and the boys joined them.

"That's ma boy Alan." Came John, before he pushed Alan forcefully into the pool.

"Well done sis'." Scott grinned as he swung Calliope into his arms and jumped into the pool with her, Virgil, John and Gordon following behind him.

The 6 Tracy siblings all laughed and splashed each other, soon turning it into a full on water fight, the 16 year old girl still securely in her oldest brothers arms.

"Guys!" Jeff called to them from the poolside, having just got off the phone with the president.

The 6 nodded, before clambering out of the water.

"Sorry Penny, duty calls." He explained to the British blonde.

"Of course it does, and quite right to." She nodded her confirmation. Turning to leave with Parker.

"Sorry Angel, you can't join this one, you're too injured." Virgil told his sister as they entered the control room.

She sighed deeply. "I figured. Try not to have too much fun without me, yeah?"

"Wouldn't dream of it." He replied, kissing her on the forehead before standing in front of his portrait, Alan joining them for his first official mission.

"Thunderbirds are go." Jeff stated proudly, wrapping an arm around his daughter as he watched his sons leave. Calliope grinned at Alan, giving him a cheeky grin and thumbs up as he joined his brothers after years of waiting. They had finally done it. They had become a part of International Rescue, better known as the Thunderbirds.