Status: Active! New should I keep/kill?

Real Life Romeo

(3)

Once a felt the wave of nausea pass I opened my eyes. I was in some weird old west town. I looked around, there were men in dirt covered slacks and plaid shirts. I looked down at my apparel and realized my purple skinny jeans and white v-neck did not fit in what so ever. A man walked by me.

"Hey!" I yelled after him. "Hey! Buddy! Where am I?" I went to touch him but my hand when right through him. I gasped and recoiled. I looked around nervously to see if anyone had been watching. Then I saw him.

Shane. Leaning against the corner of... Sally's Saloon and Diner. I started walking towards him, maybe he could tell me where I was.

"Shane? Shane!" He started to look up at me and smiled, I smiled back. Finally! Someone recognized me. That is until I felt something walk through me. I looked at the person it was... Me!

"Horatio! You made it!" I heard my voice call. "I didn't think you would!"

"Aw, Henry, you should have known I'd never pass you up." He cracked a half smile at me...er Henry..."I thought it would be you who passed me up. Bessemer." He smirked at me. "You did make a lot of money off of... What was it steel... Maybe iron." He smirked at joked.

"Mm." I hummed. "And what did you do... Maybe write a book, about... Going to the 3000s was it... maybe the 2000s. Do you really think they'll have one huge Monopoly?" He said quietly. He just chuckled and pulled me into a hotel room, I didn't even notice was there...

"I thought it best we talk in private." He said as he placed little kisses on my neck. This is really awkward I'm not sure if I should respond to me as me or Henry...

"So what do you believe." Me II said.

"Would you believe me if I told you?" He asked between kisses.

"Always." I whispered. Then I got serious. "You always have a way of guessing right..."

"Mmm." He hummed. "Years of experience."

"Only two more than me." I crossed my arms over my chest defensively. Hmm, that must be my signature move or something... I do it a lot.

"Two years can make all the difference in the world." He murmured then looked up at me and winked. I heard myself giggle. I almost face palmed.

"You know I love that giggle." He said and smiled at me.

"And you are the only one who gets to hear it. It's a sign of weakness you know." I said as I played with a strand of his over grown black hair.

"Well, I'm glad you show your weakness around me." He said and cracked a smile. I giggled again.

"If only you'd show some around me." I joked and smiled slyly at him. His face got serious.

"Let me take you out." He said grabbing my hand and looking at me.

"Someone will suspect something." I told him serious. "We'll get lynched."

"We can go to the movies, and walk to a near by diner." He said and looked in my eyes. "Then I'll leave." There was a somber note in his voice.

"Forever." Me II had tears in his eyes. Shane-erm Horatio, did as well.

"You know I can't stay. I told you when we started." He bore a hurt expression. "If I could stay I would."

"What's stopping you?" I shouted, in tears.

"I can't tell you." He looked even more hurt.

"You can never tell me anything." Tears brimmed in me II eye's.

"Because it could be spread and I'd get killed." He said. "I have to be so careful you don't understand."

"If I go on this outing. Will you promise to visit me every so often. I don't care what you look like or what I look like, even if I'm old and crusty. At least one more time before I die." I looked very seriously at him. He nodded and pulled me into a tight hug.

"One last night together is all I ask. I will personally escort you home." Suddenly he smiled slyly at me. "I heard your wife is quite a fan of me." I chuckled at him.

"She wouldn't if I told her how I knew you." I smiled slyly back. He grinned back and kissed me on the lips. Then he took my hand and they headed off to the night's festivities. The black consumed me again and my eyes opened somewhere else... Somewhere dark... I rubbed my eyes and looked around. There was torches to my left and right. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. Again I saw me sitting perfectly still in a chair. I was being painted... By Leonardo da Vinci.

"Are you quite finished?" I asked only moving my lips. I got a closer look at da Vinci and realized it was Shane!

"Almost." He said looking extremely focused. I walked over and looked at the painting. It was the Mona Lisa!

"You're sure no one will know it's me." I asked, a little worry line settled between my brows.

"No one will ever know the Mona Lisa was a man." He looked up from the painting and smiled at me. I saw myself instantly relax. With one more stroke of the brush he was finished. I gasped that picture was of me. Well past me...But it's still me, right? I don't get it; everything was so confusing.

I saw myself look at the painting and gasp. The expression on my face was so happy and astonished, I was worried I might explode. I watched myself attack him in a passionate kiss.

No, no, no,no. This is no possible. It's just a hallucination, I'll wake up. I know I will. I pinched myself, and I didn't wake up.

"I love you." I heard da Vinci's voice. It made me even more desperate to escape I tried to remember where I last was. Not in the old west but in the school. I had wondered how Shane had done something then his arms wrapped around me then... The blackness consumed me again.

This time I woke up in a strange house and I didn't know where I was. I looked around and found I was in a bed and Shane was beside me. I gasped and scrambled away from him.

"What did you see?" He asked. He had bags under his eyes and he was tense.

"Was it real?" I countered.

"What did you see?" He shouted. He sounded on the edge of tears.

"You and me, and the west and da Vinci and... I don't know!" I felt the tears falling down my face. "It was so confusing and I couldn't wake up." I felt his strong arms wrap around me. I tried to pull away put his arms were so comfortable.

"I know...Shh." He rocked me gently back and forth.

"Was it real? Any of it. Because, you were Horatio and I was Henry Bessemer,and-and-and you said y-you had to l-leave and you couldn't say why! And Mona Lisa." I gave up as I lost my ability to form coherent thoughts and broke down crying in his arms.

"Yes, it's all real. They're my memories." He whispered into my hair. I froze.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and probably terrible :/

But I hope you like it!

Comment&&Subscribe