Status: Irregular spontaneous updates

My Little Star

Velociraptors and new beginings

It was a Tuesday, and the bell had just sounded a few minutes ago, freeing every antsy teenager from their worst nightmare-High school. I had stayed after for a few minutes because my english teacher felt it nessasary to speak with me about my 'poor effort with homework.'

Of course, I simply ignored the woman and waited it out until she let me go. As I walked down the vacant halls of the old La Push high school, a loud crashing noise caught my attention. I raised an eyebrow, following the sound down the hall, listening as it got louder and louder with every step I took.
Finally, as I rounded the corner, I found the source of the noise; a very small, very attractive black haired girl kicking her blue locker with a look of frustration on her face.

"Fuck!" She emphisized, turning the dial and yanking at the metal handle pointlessly.

Holding back my laughter, I took a step closer to her, reaching my arm between her and the wall, and pounding my fist roughly at the very top of her locker, causing it to pop open effortlessly. I looked over at the side of her startled face with a smirk noticing how, instead of looking at me, she glared murderously at the inside of her locker.
"You just have to hit it in the right place." I shrugged, proud of myself for ending her suffering as I leaned against the wall beside her. She begin throwing stuff roughly into the old piece of metal, not even bothering to look up at me, and seemingly in a rush.

I took this time to take in her aperance. She was very short-maybe 5''2, and had an almost perfect figure, with curves in all the right places. Her straight black hair flowed down to her mid back, her bangs slightly in her face. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a bright yellow tint to them, and a pale yellow shirt that approprietly read 'Great things come in small packages.'

Her small voice broke me from my fantises. "Thank's dude, I don't know how long I would've been here if it were'nt for you." A smile grazed her pouty lips as she closed her locker, finallt turning her head toward me. Her dark blue eyes trailed up my body from my feet, as a cocky smirk found it way onto my face.

I was about to make a comment about her staring, but before any words could come out, her dark blue orbs met my own boring brown ones, and everything just stopped. I had never felt anything like what I was feeling at that moment, not once in my life. It was like, I had this unimaginable force pulling me to her both emotionaly and physically-although I fought against the latter. It was almost like I was a magnet, and she was a fridge-only, a very adorible fridge.

Right after the feelings of desire and adoration, a slight anger pounded in the back of my brain, testing my control. Anger at this girl, anger at imprinting and anger because I had made a promise to myself a long time ago that I would never be tied to one girl. However, when this girl smiled at me, all the feelings of resent melted away, just like that.

I realized that her mouth was moving, but I was so obsorbed in my own thoughts that I hadn't been listening. "...is Stella."

"Wait, who's Stella?" I asked, feeling lost.

She tilted her head to the side slightly, a confused smile on her face. "Well I guess we can cross 'good listener' off the list of traits..." She mumbled sarcasticly, a playful smile lingering on her face. "I'm Stella, silly boy."

"Oh, um right. Sorry, I'm paul." I mumbled, clearing my throat awkwardly, and scratching the back of my neck.

I stuck my right hand out to her and she smiled, taking it in her own, and shaking it lightly, before dropping her arm back to her side. A smiled grazed my lips as I didn't fail to notice that she hadn't flinched at the high temperature of my skin, like almost everyone else did.

She picked her bag up from the floor next to her, swinging it over her shoulder as we began walking side by side down the hall, toward the main entrance.

I was watching her from the corner of my eye when she started talking. "If you had to choose between a velociraptor and a wooly mamoth, for a house pet, wich would you choose?" She blurted randomly and I pushed open one of the blue double doors that lead into the parking lot.

"Come again?" I said, both my eyebrows raising to my hairline as she giggled at me.

"You heard me Paul," She teased, glaring playfully. "Pick one."

The way my name rolled off of her tongue nearly made me faint-wait, when did I turn into such a pansy? I shook my head slightly, clearing my thoughts and thinking about her... interesting question. "I would pick the wooly mamoth. You know, despite the fact that they're all dead and stuff..."

We were half way through the empty parking lot by now, the fall breeze lazily kicking up stray leaves as we walked toward my car.

"Why?" She asked, biting her lip when she looked up at me. It took all of my self controll not to lure her into a dark ally and do bad things to her.

"Why are they dead?" I clarified, tilting my head to the side.

"No!" She laughed, rolling her eyes at me. "Why did you choose one of them?"

"Oh. Well that makes more sence." I mused, nodding my head thoughtfully. "I don't know. I mean, if I had a mamoth, I could just make it step on people I dont like."

"Friendly," She said sarcasticly, laughing as we stopped walking when we got to my car.

I grinned at her before glancing around the rest of the empy parking lot, not seeing any other cars. "Hey, do you want a ride?" I suggested, my stomach twisting in antisipation at her answer.

She crossed her arms over her chest playfully. "How do I know you're not some creep who's gonna take me to some random abandoned warehouse and like, rape me or something?"

I wish. "Well I guess you're just going to have to trust me then." I countered, smiling cheekily as I walked over to the passenger side door, opening it and motioning to the inside of the car with my free hand.

"Such a gentleman," She mumbled, half sarcasticly and half playfully as she slipped into her seat and dropped her bag on the floor in front of her.

I grinned and closed the door, refraining from jumping with joy as I made my way to the drivers seat. The first thing I did once the car was on, was turn on the radio. Force of habit.

"A man after my own heart." Stella exclaimed dramatically, as she pressed a hand to the left side of her chest.

I laughed, shaking my head as I pulled out of the lot. "So I'm asuming you like music?"

"It's an unhealthy obssetion of mine." She grinned, glancing over at me.

I smiled, nodding my head in aproval. Jesus, I already loved the girl.

"So, which would you choose?" I asked after a few seconds of nothing but music filling the car.

"Huh?" She tilted her head to the side in confusion and I grinned at how adorible she looked.
I mentally slapped myself for that thought. I needed to get a grip. "As a house pet, I mean."

"Oh right," She mumbled, her grin back in place. " I would choose a velocieraptor."

"And why's that?" I asked, grinning over at her for a second before turning my attention back to the main road.

"Because, Velociraptors fly. And if they weren't all dead, and I had one, I would be able to ride on it while it flew." She answered the question like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I nodded thoughtfully.

She could ride on me any time she'd like.

"Left or right?" I asked, pressing on the break as we got to a stop sign and shaking my head slighty at the previous thought that just passed through my brain. Bad Paul. Get a grip.

"Straight," She grinned, sticking her tongue out at me when I glanced over at her.

I laughed and shook my head, continuing down the straight road.

I felt her eyes on me as I drove. My grip on the leather steering wheel tightened as a smirk found it's way onto my lips. "I know I'm hot, but you don't have to stare." I teased, glancing at her from the corner of my eye to see her reaction.

She simply smirked back, turning her head to gaze out her window and up at the cloudy sky. "Cockiness is not an admirable trate Pauly dearest."

Now, that was the moment that I knew I was already whipped, weather I liked it or not, because if anybody else had ever called me that, despite who they were and if they were joking or not, they would have gotten their head bitten off. But with Stella, I didn't even cringe at the name. Nope. I smiled. Because, no matter how girly and disturbing it sounded when I was called 'Pauly', at least she was saying my name.

"Turn right on Bently." Stella instructed, interupting my thoughts as she sent me a grin.

"Hey this is my street." I smiled, pulling onto the dead end street and glancing over at Stella again.

I counldnt help but notice the excitment in her eyes as she replied to me with an easy grin. "Cool beans."

There had been an old white two story house across from mine that had a 'For Sale' sign stuck in it's front lawn for weeks now, and I couldn't help but hope it was her new home.

"Which one is it?" I asked her, hoping to calm my screaming excitment with her answer.

"Keep going," She grinned, watching the houses we passed out the front window. "It's almost at the end of the street."

We passed house after house, slowly approaching the one I resided in and the one the had been for sale just a few days ago.

"That one." She smiled, pointing her small finger to the driver side window and surely enough, there was the house, the front lawn free of all relesate signs and a big moving truck in the driveway.

The smile on my face was unmistakable as I nodded to my small single story red house. "I live right there."

"Really? That's awesome!" She laughed.

By now I had slowed the car to a stop, so, to avoid just sitting in the middle of the road, I pulled into my driveway, cutting the engine once I was parked. I placed my hand on the door handle and glanced over at Stella for a second before pusheing my door open at the same time she did.

I walked around the car to the end of the driveway, shoving my hands into my pockets and giving Stella a crooked smile.

She grinned back, biting her lip. "Thanks for the ride Paul."

I shrugged with one shoulder, smile still in place. "Guess I'll see you later?"

"Deffinetly." She nodded happily and wrapped her arms around my waist tightly, catching me completely off gaurd and causing my heart to hammer at the close proximity. Her arms dropped and she was skipping across the street before I could even react.

I blinked, trying to register what had just happened. She hugged me. My imprint hugged me. I had a funny feeling in my stomach and my head was spinning. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I had hugged plenty of girls. Who am I kidding, I've done way more than just hug them, so how come when this girl, this stranger touched me, I felt as if I was on cloud nine?

I shook my head, hoping to clear it of unanswered questions as I opened the back door of my car, grabbing my bag. Maybe Emily would know what to do. She always seemed to have answers when no one else did.

As I walked by the side of my car, something caught my eye as I glanced quickly into the passenger side window. It was Stella's tan bag. It was one of those shoulder bags, except hers had little pins all over it, with different sayings on them. She must've forgotten it. I opened the door and smiled like an idiot beacuse this meant I got to see her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a little taste of what's to come ;D
Let me know what you think!