Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twelve

Eden had tears running down her cheeks; her heart felt heavy as she watched the sunrise, Eden had locked herself in her room for a whole day. She had even locked Alex out of his own room which they shared; she could not erase the fact that she was losing her darling father, the man who had never once intentionally hurt her, the only man who loved her with all his heart. She was losing the only man she had ever really loved with all her heart, her rock of strength;

Her father was dying…

Eden sobbed again, the hues of red and yellow painted the sky so majestically that her heart swelled, a day like this was a day of promise…she cannot lose her father! She will not lose her father! I will fight for my father! She said standing up and pacing in front of the window. Eden’s heart dropped again as she thought of Alex, why had she felt so betrayed when she saw Lisa in the house…? Why did she have to believe he would be faithful?

Eden shook her head the pang in her heart intensified by the thought of what Alex and Lisa must have done… But why should she care, she thought it was absurd because she didn’t feel more than forced tolerance for him…right? A shiver ran down her spine, could she be feeling more for Alex? Eden scoffed it must be a playful trick of her sleep deprived mind and nothing else.
“Eden, please come out…” A tired masculine voice said on the other side of the door.
“No Alex…Just go away” her voice broke.
“Eden you haven’t eaten in a day, you can’t stay like that…your father needs you”
“Alex don’t talk about him! I don’t know why you c-care” Tears could be heard in her voice.
“Eden…Open the door” Alex said gently and she blinked back tears,
“No! laissez-moi tranquille!”(Leave me alone) she cried and heard the tired sigh on the other side.

Alex shook his head at the stubborn red head; he rubbed his face with his hand. He hadn’t slept a wink last night, to be honest he was worried about Eden…She had locked herself in their room for a day, without food, without anything. Alex caught his reflection from a mirror in the hall, to be honest he looked like hell…dark circles graced his pale cheeks, he sighed dejectedly. He really wanted to make sure she was alright, he didn’t know why but he wanted to help her through this.

Alex felt sad that she thought he had cheated again, but looking at it from her perspective, it did look bad. He reversed the scenario, if he was away for almost half of the day to walk in with Eden’s Ex in the house he would’ve thought the same thing…especially if she had kissed the guy on their wedding day. Alex felt his cheeks heat with shame as he thought of him kissing Lisa not two hours after the I do’s. He winced, Eden would never allow him to get inside that room but he knew one person she would, one person that would know what she’s going through. Alex grabbed his phone and dialled the number;
“Hello” A cheery voice answered, Alex sighed.
“I...I need your help” He said his voice sounding miserable in his own ears.
“Give me 5 minutes, I’ll be there immediately!” The feminine voice laced with worry said and hung up, Alex sighed feeling a bit of hope that she could help Eden because if anyone could this girl could.

Eden lay across the bed and heard a knock on the door of the bedroom, she huffed in annoyance.
“Go away Alex!” She yelled with little energy, she heard a giggle,
“It’s Mina; now open the door Mrs. Gaskarth before I break it down myself!” Mina said her voice laced with laughter, Eden jumped off the bed and immediately opened the door, new tears to her eyes.
“Hello darling” Mina said pulling Eden into the most comforting hug Eden ever had, Mina held her tightly as Eden cried into her shoulder.
“H-how did you know?” Eden hiccupped; unaware that someone was watching them.
“Someone was worried darling, and this person knew to call me” Mina said and Eden looked at her questioningly and Mina smiled while leading Eden to the bed and both sat down.
“Alex called me honey, he was worried” Mina said grabbing Eden’s hand.
“He…was?”
“Yup…I hope you don’t mind but he filled me in as to what happened darling” Mina said gently and Eden actually was not mad at this, for some unknown reason this girl she had just met was rapidly becoming her closest friend, one of the friends she trusted, Mina had a certain quality about her she wasn’t like other people, she had what people lacked a lot she genuinely loved and cared for others; that is rare.
“I don’t mind” Eden said tear slipping from her eyes.
“Eden…I know what you’re going through honey, but honey so does Alex...” Mina said with a set of tears in her own blue eyes.
"Alex...?" Eden asked intrigued,
"Yes but he must tell you of his loss not me, even though i have lost much in my life"

“You did?”
“Yes…” Mina whispered and Eden became curious,
“Tell me…”
“Okay…I suppose I could, I trust you” Mina gave Eden a small pained smile.
“For 16 years of my life I was an orphan…” Mina looked down and Eden tried to hide her shock.
“It was some of the worst years of my life knowing my own parents didn’t want me…” Mina said her voice holding a hint of agony.
“I was adopted by a family at 17, they were the loveliest couple” A small smile lifted her lips as she said that and Eden smiled.
“But…When I was 18, they were in a car crash, they were hit by drunk drivers who happened to be musicians, they lived, and my adoptive parents did not…” Tears slipped Mina eyes and Eden flinched she had to fight her own tears from falling.
“T-they…” Mina struggled to say the sentence, she breathed in raggedly, “T-the bank took possession of the house…I became homeless for a while” Mina’s face became heated and Eden had her hand over her mouth, how could someone endure so much loss?
“Cassadee’s family, Rian’s fiancé was a friend of my adoptive family, who had loved me and took me in when they found out I didn’t have a roof over my head.”
“Cass and Rian were my biggest support, and then I left for New York on scholarship in photo journalism, so then I moved back to Maryland.”
“And you met Zack?” Eden asked trying to lift Mina’s heart, Mina smiled and her blue eyes sparkled.
“Yes, I met Zack and he hated me for a while, as I hated him” Mina said and Eden felt her mouth drop open, Thinking of Zack and Mina hating each other was unfathomable!
“What!?” Eden ended up shouting making Mina chuckle.

“I used to be a very sad and angry girl Eden, I wish I could tell you everything right now, but that’s a story for another time, especially when I met my half-sister and biological mother…” Mina said and Eden’s eyes widen yet again.
“But we should focus on you darling, I just wanted you to know that I understand how you feel” Mina said wiping the tears from her eyes, Eden hugged her and Mina responded the same, both girls held each other for dear life drawing comfort from each other.

Meanwhile Alex was at the La Rose home speaking to Eden’s father.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH BOY! Sorry another sad one but guys honestly if you want to know more about Mina and Zack go and subscribe to this one, it's going to be about their story on literally EVERYTHING!
You play my heart like your Guitar

ITS GOING TO BE GOOD! PROMISE! so if i get 3 or more subscribers on it first chapter will be put up!

Comments anyone???? Alex is so Caring in this one lol FINALLY!

Thank you to:
xxErika411xx
NaturalDreamer
BostonBruins31
XxYouhadmeathelloxX

YOUR COMMENTS ARE WHAT KEEP ME GOING GUYS!!!

117 Readers, 49 Subscribers = an extremely happy me.

oh feel free to add me as a friend! and comments are LOVED!
much love, Subscribers you are awesome!

<3 Marie